30 Rock

That's okay, I just watched episode 2 of s4 online yesterday, damn that was funny, Will Arnett suits the role of Devin Banks, cos he reminds me of the character Gob(which was also played by Will) from Arrested Development.

i love 30 Rock i've been watching it since the first epsiode. i don't watch the show when it airs i get the dvds.

Tina Fey is a genius. i just got my friend into the show and now she loves it. we can't believe how Tina Fey just acts out every woman's insecurities and isn't afraid to do so. Liz Lemon loves to eat, dresses like real women of the world, and is very unlucky in the love department. Liz Lemon is the only real woman on TV b/c Tina Fey isn't afraid to play a real woman with real issues.

the situations are so unbelievable at times but they're hysterical. this show definitely has some of the best and most hysterical lines i have ever heard on a show.

i met Judah Friedlander (Frank) and Grizz and dotCom at the tree lighting in NYC. they were really cool. JF is kind of an ass but he was funny. Grizz and dotCom are HUGE like giant huge.

Back