30 Rock

Calihan

Captain
How many of you have been watching, this wonderful sitcom. I don't usually like sitcoms, and with this show I have a season pass on my Tivo. If you haven't started watching I recomend you watch the episodes up to this point and start watching.

Does anyone know who the actress was who played Liz's blind date on the recent episode Blind Date, she looks familiar but neither TV.com nor IMDB.com have her listed as a guest star.

I LOVE this show. However, I've missed the last two episoes because I keep forgetting that it's on :mad:. Anyway, at first I was sad that Tina Fey decided to leave SNL but after I watched the first episode I decided this kind of television work would be better. Tracy Morgan(???) is a riot as well an ex SNL member Rachel Dratch is priceless as well. Alec Baldwin is still trying to grow on me. Maybe it's cause I never really liked him as an actor but his character just isn't a favourite of mine yet.

In my personal opinion I think that all of the episodes have been good except for the most recent episode from November 1. I hope that the writers can make the show great like it was during the first couple episodes. Although in the episode I'm complaining about, one good thing did happen comedy wise. They've been giving Kenneth the best lines recently. The best part of the episode was with Kenneth and Tracy talking about women and how to keep them happy. I loved the way Kenneth repeated Tracy's line about sex. I forget what the actual quote is maybe one of you'll know and post it.

Calihan said:
Does anyone know who the actress was who played Liz's blind date on the recent episode Blind Date, she looks familiar but neither TV.com nor IMDB.com have her listed as a guest star.

That was Stephanie March from Law & Order Special Victims Unit :D

I LOVE Stephanie March. She soooo rocks my world. :D

As for the show, I've only seen two episodes and I it's okay. I love Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey.

Anyone recognize the "Beeper King" in last night's episode? He was played by Dean Winters (a.k.a. Raymond Caine Sr in CSI Miami episode "10-7").

I thought that tonight's episode was good but no their best. Nice cameo by Conan though, and as always Kenneth is the best charatcer. Who was the actor who played the doctor, he seems familiar.

I think the best episode they had so far was 1.03 "Blind Date". And frankly, I kinda don't find Tracy funny. He's still yet to make me laugh.

And yes, Conan's cameo was nice. :)

I thought that tonight's episode was probably the best so far. I was crying with laughter, and quite dissapointed when it was over.

So I just LOVE this show. It's my all time favorite shows. It's witty and smart. Not like A LOT of the other comedies on television right now. And Tina Fay is my idol. As a female in comedy I really look up to her and all she has achieved in such a male dominated industry. And it's bonus that she's uber talented!

So I noticed that no one has posted her in a while *tear*. Anyways season three has finally started and started with a bang. I'm also really happy that they have gone up in the ratings. I'm excited for this weeks episode with Jennifer Aniston. And I was really excited that Will Arnett is back again this season.

Back