well as I've said so many times.. I don't remeber s2.. :p

but tony's yeah is extremly sexy...

ohh and I just found ou that s5 will air here during the spring.. :D so I'm very happy

Keifer will be on David Letterman tomorrow night 1-12-06 on CBS.

Four more days 'till the new season.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee 4 more days!!!!!!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

And then on Monday "24" will celebrate their 100th ep!!!!!!!
clapsmiley.gif

---------------------------------
chicagoboys2.jpg

We just started season 4 here and I finished watching season 1 on dvd. I just never really understood why they really had to choose the end where Teri was killed. *hmph*

I actually got lost on Fox site and of course there was 24 all over the site... I was looking hints about the "24 the Movie" but ... Kiefer's hairstyle for season 5... looks so grandpa style :p :lol:

We just started season 4 here and I finished watching season 1 on dvd. I just never really understood why they really had to choose the end where Teri was killed. *hmph*

I agree - I wish they'd picked one of the other alternate endings they filmed instead! :eek: It was so sad when Jack finds Terri dead at the end :( I don't know if anyone else has tried this, but once I played 'My Immortal' by Evanescence over the last 3 or 4 mins of this episode...had me in floods! :( I tried playing other songs too, but My Immortal was the best fitting in terms of lyrics, and the one that made me most emotional :(

Kiefer's hairstyle for season 5... looks so grandpa style :p :lol:

:lol: I have to check this out now ^^^ :)

At first I was shocked to see this. Absolute disbelief. But the more I watch 24 I think they writers really push the envelope for major shock effect. Nothing surprises me now.

Wooooooohoooooooo

2 more days!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

I'm ready ready ready!!!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Darn I forgot to watch KS on Dave L. last night. :eek:

------------------------------
WPandKSbanner.jpg

Damn, I missed Thursday's eppy (thankfully both this week's eppys will be be aired tonite on SubTV :D )
We always laugh how much Jack shoots people. My convo with bro yesterday
Me: OMG! I missed 24! How many people Jack shot this time?
Bro: Erm... no one
Me: Really? Now thats odd. Unlike last eppy of season 1 where he *vrrrrooom* drove to warehouse and killed all seven!

Kiefer, oh Kiefer (tho, I always call him Keifer :p) My love along with DC, James Spader and Colin Firth. *sighs*
I think I start to hunt down his movies... anyone knows where to find good KS/JB wallpaper? Our channel doesn't have those this year and I think I want KS/JB as wallpaper. Even my mom would like :D

Uh... I don't know will this make any sense but I explain anyways. We never say in my family "24 is on TV tonite" we say "Jack Bauer's Skate is on TV tonite".

Those who know hockey better, know that "Bauer" is hockey stuff brand (sticks, skates etc.)
We have here one "sports quiz" tv show, which is just made with total humour, nothing serious. Last question is "true or false" where there is always some thing (like helmets or socks or towels or razors etc.) and they claim "This belongs to [insert athlete here]" and they have to say true or false.
So once they had Bauer skate and said "this belongs to Saku Koivu [Montreal Canadiens, YAY])
Another reg member started "No, no this is not Koivu's skate... this is Jack Bauer's skate. See, there's even his name. This is his secret weapon when he goes after the bad guys." and his final answer was "Jack Bauer's skate"

See... I'm odd and _we_are_odd_

Back