Agent Castle... hmm.. don't regognize that name... who's that.. better yet.. don't tell me..

just another lead-Agent
older...better than Ronnie-whatever

he wasnt lead CTU Field guy...but was pretty cool :)
he was the4 guy who saved Jack from the blackout in the secruuity thing...dont know if youve seen it

pretty drunk ;)

Umm, could you guys please add more content to your posts and get back on topic? please?

Agent Castle... hmm.. don't regognize that name... who's that.. better yet.. don't tell me..

just another lead-Agent
older...better than Ronnie-whatever

he wasnt lead CTU Field guy...but was pretty cool :)
he was the4 guy who saved Jack from the blackout in the secruuity thing...dont know if youve seen it

pretty drunk ;)

that blackout was this Tuesday so I've seen it... but can't remember him.. oh well anyway...

I hope Paul pulles thru surgery, coz I've started to like him.. and it would be a shame if he died....
and wheere did James Heller go.. he wasn't in last nights eppy...

and the phoenix is goin in the air ... what is marwan doing with the phoenix..... :S Can't wait for next week..

We get three eppys a week.. :D I'm blessed

that blackout was this Tuesday so I've seen it... but can't remember him.. oh well anyway...

I hope Paul pulles thru surgery, coz I've started to like him.. and it would be a shame if he died....

and the phoenix is goin in the air ... what is marwan doing with the phoenix..... :S Can't wait for next week..

hehehe, lucky!!
naturally most of the terrorists die ;)
but i like the gun battle with the british guy at the end of s2

calling air support, haha

i gues your about 3-4weeks from the end
cool!
just in time for the new series :D

hehehe, lucky!!
naturally most of the terrorists die ;)
but i like the gun battle with the british guy at the end of s2

calling air support, haha

i gues your about 3-4weeks from the end
cool!
just in time for the new series :D

yeah.. s4 will end just before christmas...

but I doubt we'll get s5 that soon.. BUT the other seasons, we only had one eppy a week and a pause in the middle of the season (really bad).. and the new season always started in like Spetember.. but now, since it'll end before christmas, I hope, I really do HOPE that we get s6 in january... but it'll be like a week after you guys in the states, coz it's always like that... hmmm..

cool!

a tiny bit off topic..but do you remmeber Agent Baker? the oriental guy? lead Agent too
i saw a little from Lost...was that him? :-D

yeah that's him.. and the guy in my avvy...

and I've seen s3 of 24.. but I can't remember agent Baker.. and I'm so mad at myself!!!!

coool!!

hehe, baker was the guy at the back of the house looking for Saunders...and, your man, Tony moved him ;)

i wonder why they couldnt get michelle topless and gagged when she was taken hostage, hahaha :p

haha..... well.. I don't know why she had her shirt on.. haha lol

oh I need s3 for christmas....
I can't remeber him....

and Tony moved him.. how... orderd him or just moved him...??

Tony ordered him to move because Saunders blackmailed Tony by holding Michelle hostage. Once Baker moved his team, Saunders was able to escape. Tony went to jail for it. They called it treason.

Back