1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge ~ Winners Up!

Re: 1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge ~Voting Up!!

I really wish I wasn't so sick & busy so that i could've finished mine. Not that it was nearly as good as your guy's. Oh well, great job!

Re: 1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge

cinegirl said:

I know at least one person who stated that she sent her entry but I didn't get it yet. :(

Sorry if that was me, I was trying to send it. but my phototbucket wouldn't upload, sorry, don't hate me, anyway for voting

Oh man #8 made me laugh so hard :lol: Looks like H was liked subject in these ;)

Wonderful job everyone ... it was so hard to choose ... so , here are my votes :

GunsNRoses259 said:

Sorry if that was me, I was trying to send it. but my photobucket wouldn't upload, sorry, don't hate me, ...

Aw, no worries, hon! I just asked because I know from my own experience how much time it needs to create s/th in Paint and I just didn't want to deny anyone of you the chance to submit in time. Next time. :)

OK, keep those votes coming, I'll leave voting up till the 31st of December.

Wow first of all bows to all the ones who participated those are AMAZING..STUNNING!! Just Gorgeous Work, everyone! I am in shock I would have never imagine that all that could have been done in paint.
Well my votes
Regards

Bows down to all the talented artists here. Excellent job people. I'd love to give you all a vote but since I can't....

Fantastic work everyone! They are so great. :D

:lol: :lol: Oh man... TOO FUNNY. Anyways, i'll squeal, laugh, and talk about my picks after the winners are chosen...

1 - #9
2 - #8
3 - #10

I love this kind of challenge. No fancy effects or anything being used. Just Paint. Hope we have more of these....

Since i'm bored and wanted to do something. I made one anyways. :rolleyes: (It's way more grainy on PB, and click full size in the corner)
click me

Back