#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

LOL! love your cap, csikicksurass. Gream reaper, if u want evidence, watch Rashomama, that's all the evidence u need. Come and join us, as nicksarafan2 said, we need more shippers!

i'm officially a Witness! Yay! now all i need is an avie.. lol. YAY!

^^^Congratulations! Guys only a few more posts to the new thread. :D And I'm braindead when it comes to captioning :lol: But those are pretty good already.

Alright evidence...

snickers :D

more snickers :)

Btw, thanks for those mariel!

Awesome pix everyone!!!

and yeah, Gream_reaper Just watch any of the episodes we've mentioned and pay attention to the Nick/Sara interraction. It's TEH CHEMISTRY!

iluvEricSzmanda said:
Do you remember what episode that was? It sounds very interesting :)
it was 4x02 - all for our country, I just watched it the other day.

I've been gone for a few days, went on a little journey. glad to see that we're almost finished with this thread. I voted and sorry but now the votes are 50-50.

welcome all newbies :) have fun in SNickers land.

viva las vegas, rashomama & gum drops are the most snickerish episodes (IMO). there are of course great moments in bully for you, unusual suspects...etc...

OMG, this is amusing. The poll results are equal AGAIN! lol. But I forced my friend to vote (I didn't tell her my answer, so don't worry).

Btw, how do you guys like my new banner? lmao, my friend gave me the idea.

OMG; mariel , that is too cute!!!!

I can't believe that we can't choose between only 2 suggestions. :D Should we just decide that which ever suggestion comes second should be the title for the thread #20? :D

go me! (mariel's friend lol)

ok, I voted for Puclic declaration of love, just love the scene.... :)

Misery said:
OMG; mariel , that is too cute!!!!

I can't believe that we can't choose between only 2 suggestions. :D Should we just decide that which ever suggestion comes second should be the title for the thread #20? :D
Yeah, that would be a good idea, unless if we thought about another name by then, but I doubt it. :D Only two posts left for the new thread people!

mariel - I love your new banner. so cute. who knows, maybe one day soon you'll have to change that 'fantasy' part to 'reality' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back