#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

Yes today was a very good day and I can feel us getting Snicker to I mean honestly they wouldnt give us ALL that forshadowing for nothing

LittleMissSnark said:
And cofi , I think you have the right idea by putting it on your LJ and in chronologial order. I guess we could sort of make a game out of researching the events, like a timeline thread or something? That way we can post in chronological order. So it would be something like:

-Event
-Episode
-Season

And we could just go chronologically through as the thread moves on. So that way, everyone can take part and no one is saddled with a crazy amount of work.

Sound good?
Yep sounds good! :D

Alright here's the post at my lj that I could edit whenever you guys wanna add something. I'll also make my banner link to it so you can check the list whenever. :)

hi guys :)

I'm so busy with studying, that I have no time to go online. Just wanted to say YAY for the new thread and thanks for all the pics you've posted, they definitely lifted my spirits

later

hey new thread i keep missing the opening... well good for us we just now become a debutant "18" it is a nice around number..
guys love all the fics you all wrote they are so cute and cuddle and fuzzy.. ;)
love the idea of a time line of snickers to.. hugging so close

I made some avatars (albeit not very good ones because I don't have the software) in celebration of numero 18. When we get to thread 20, I'm gonna feel very old (in snicker years) because I've been here since number 1, oh how the days go by. :lol:

*Kiss*

Chemistry

Snickers!

I really like your avvies, CSIannalysse ! I totally can't even work MS Paint correctly, so kudos to you for doing that!

And...you're not old...you're just experienced !

Hi peoples :D

I love my Snickers, and I'm happy about our ship :D

OK got to go now!!!

Hey, I've been here since thread 4, so don't feel too old!

they do say that time flies when you're having fun... /muse.

*laughs* I havent been here since the start of the very first Snicker thread but I do feel OLD (Heck i'm probably older then Most of you *smirks*)

Yeah I think that typically the age on here is from about 13-25 or something like that.

Not me, I am still sort of a newbie. Just joined this year!

I can't believe you guys started a new thread already...but then again, I haven't been here for a while...blame that on health problems. :( But a late congrats on #18 and I love the title too! Nice pictures, everyone!

And cofi, what's this thing about a timeline? Apparently, I've been gone for so long that I haven't heard about this either! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back