#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

IlovemySNICKERS said:
Oh... by the way, I just got here to tell you all that cofi_shot and I are the new webmistresses of Butter That Toast. We're working on the updates and stuff so stop by sometime.
http://www.fan-sites.org/nicksara

Congratulations to Mariel and Cofi Shot!!! :) Can't wait to see what you guys do with it!! :D
i second that!!! congrats dudette's!!!

Check it out, guys:

I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!

or an 8 day romp on the East Coast, either way....

Wow, looks like a lot has happened here, so I'm just going to quickly process the week's worth of info:

-- Congratulations cofi and Mariel for picking up Butter That Toast ! I'm sure you guys will be excellent webmistresses!

-- Jessica Simpson? Doubt it. No one's going to believe it if she was a lab-tech or a believable love interest for ANYONE, let alone Nick. And, if I remember correctly...she's trying to get her own sitcom up and running.

-- Timeline, anyone? I'll probably knock out a few scenes in no problem. If anyone wants to help out, too, just use my method: I review CSI clips through Jorja Fox/George Eads fansites. It's really easy and lots of fun.

-- Love and Lace to all the newbies on the board! Hope you have fun rocking on the Snickers train!

-- Hangovers...hee! I think Nick would be over at Sara's, knowing that she's completely hung over. He would've trudged out of his own apartment before shift and helped her get out of bed, since he's sweet and dependable. Or...maybe they'd wake up together :devil:

JS will not last a second in the CSI lab. She might blow it up. lol...

Anyway, hangovers? I'm seeing that Nick will take care of Sara not the other way around.

You know what? I remember reading George stating that he wanted CSI to play against type, and so, he didn't want Nick to get some girlfriend. I wouldn't worry about the Jessica Simpson rumor. It just doesn't sound right to me.

Yeah honestly i've heard alot of rumors from alot of people right now I take them as exactly Just that Rumors I dont believe a one

the Hangover thing Hmm I think he'd be helping her telling her what the remedies are etc
(PS I'm GLAD TO finally be back (the sites been down forever)

im not wrorried about the rumar because it is one of the stupid rumars i heard and it's about the stupidest person

and the hangover thing i bet nick would tell her a few secrets about how to get rid of a hangover that he learned from his frat brothers (greg would be begging for them)

*laughs* Okay I forgot to say earlier I was listening to my Dads Michael Bubble cd I borrowed from him and a song came on that so reminded me of the situation now
basically it was something like "I take your hand as we say goodbye I watch you walk away beside that Lucky guy,You'll never Know how much I love you so cause you dont know me" Or something to that effect
I remember thinking "MAN thats a Snicker song if I ever heard one"

LittleMissSnark said:
-- Timeline, anyone? I'll probably knock out a few scenes in no problem. If anyone wants to help out, too, just use my method: I review CSI clips through Jorja Fox/George Eads fansites. It's really easy and lots of fun.
*smacks self* Yeah it's still here! LOL. Gonna put it up to the site once it's done. :) We're still in season 2 I think.

About the hangover topic... since Sara got the tendency to get wasted I see Nick taking care of her more than the other way around. Of course, Sara can take care of Nick in other ways :D

SaraSidleStokes said:
*laughs* Okay I forgot to say earlier I was listening to my Dads Michael Bubble cd I borrowed from him and a song came on that so reminded me of the situation now
basically it was something like "I take your hand as we say goodbye I watch you walk away beside that Lucky guy,You'll never Know how much I love you so cause you dont know me" Or something to that effect
I remember thinking "MAN thats a Snicker song if I ever heard one"
I agree. I love that song and jnick the song is called You don't know me and there are lots of artists that sing it (Jann Arden, Jennifer Warnes, Ray Charles etc)

That JS thing is just ridiculous. I read that article where one of the producers (I think) said that next season they're going to focus more on the characters and I just thought NO! it seems they're running out of good stories

I also found a fabulous Snicker song. Bit angsty, but really lovely song.

Without You
EENT Soundtrack

Without you, the ground thaws, the rain falls, the grass grows.

Without you, the seeds root, the flowers bloom,

The children play. The stars gleam, the poets dream, the eagles fly, without you.

The earth turns, the sun burns, but I die, without you.

Without you, the breeze warms, the girl smiles, the cloud moves.

Without you, the tides change, the boys run, the oceans crash.

The crowds roar, the days soar, the babies cry, without you.

The moon glows, the river flows, but I die, without you.

The world revives,

Colors renew

But I know blue, only blue, lonely blue, within me blue

Without you. Without you the hand gropes, the ear hears, the pulse beats.

Without you, the eyes gaze, the legs walks, the lungs breathe.

The mind churns!

The mind churns!

The heart yearns!

The heart yearns!

The tears dry, without you.
Life goes on, but I'm gone.
'Cause I die, without you.

Without you.

Without you.

Without you

the best ferson of you dont know me is michael buble's infact that song was 4 M.B songs ago now im listening to say <33333

omg i just found a snickers song that menchones grissom lets see if you can point it out :D

friends and lovers (i think thats what the songs called)

What would you say if I told you
I've always wanted to hold you?
I don't know what we're afraid of
Nothing would change if we made love

CHORUS
'cause I'll be your friend
And I'll be your lover
Well, I know in our hearts we agree
We don't have to be one or the other

Yes, it's a chance that we're taking
And somebody's heart may be breaking
But we can't stop what's inside us
Our love for each other will guide us

CHORUS?

I've been through you
And you've been through me
Sometimes a friend is the hardest to see
We always know when it's laid on the line
Nobody else is as easy to find

So I'll be your friend
And I'll be your lover
Well, I know in our heart we agree
We don't have to be one or the other
Other

hey guys what this talk about js to be nicks gf i dont want it to happened that will suck the life out of me. beside sara wil break will griss anytime soon right (wishing so hard), yes Pandora i've read that to, that they will focus on the character next season i read it at jfo site, if that happenes i'm certain that sara and griss will break up and she will be needing a shoulder to lean of course nick will be there for her and will all know that nick is alway been there for sara. and as for nick if his demons arrived he'll be looking for a comfort and he'll go to sara and be so weak and let her take care of him.
i know but i want there character to be involved more next season..
chaostheory i agree they work together so well ..
ok got to for work bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back