#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

I second that motion... or third it :lol:

And 'TUS' came on last night, good episode, shows what a strong relationship they have.

becouse if it was Grissom she disagreed with, he would have quistioned her and drilled her like he does.

but Nick didn't, he let her have her opinion and didn't say a word, to the end.

and notice how Nick's always right? yeah he's a good CSI, the best I have a feeling he'll be getting a lot more cases like these in season 6 in season 7.

And we will have Snickers, oh yes we will!

Yes!!! I agree.

I like that Nick accepts her opinions, rather then drilling into her to try and make her agree with him.

On another note, I wrote the next chap of my fic. But ff.net isn't bringing it up yet, so I'll post the url when it starts working.

<edit> Fanfic.net is working now, so here's the link. Chapter 3

I actaully got to see the whole Ep lastnight because when it aired the first time my cable went out about half way through
I must say what happened in the end shocked me
but I agree with all of you I love how Nick allowed Sara to have her opinion and I Love how at the end they were all sitting cozy next to eachother for the Trial verdict

cocoa_girl18 said:

big welcome chaostheory08
wow fellow filipino. nice to see you love snickers to and love that eppie i've seen it couple of times ;).. and wait till you watch rashomama, it's very snickerish.
enjoy hope you post a lot..

Thank you!
Any episode with Nick/Sara moments is always good. Even if they don't work the same case, the writers still find ways to give them moments.

mariel said:
The popular jock and the science geek? *mind goes to "Not Another Teen Movie", then further down the gutter*
I would love to see them in highschool, haha.

Lol... I thought the same too. Those cliche teen movies. But come to think of it, on the surface, they're relationship (or at least, the relationship we Snicker shippers want them to have) is very cliche. Cute actually.

Are TPTB actually considering bringing in MORE characters? They've lost their minds! How much you wanna bet one of them is a love interest for Nick? There better not be some skank ho trying to get all up on Sara's man! Theyre gonna have to throw down or something...

And what's up with more "character driven" storylines? Yuck. this is CSI, not ER.

There are enough characters already in CSI:LV. Why can't they just stick with their original people. They've already set aside both DNA and the fingerprint analysts which were Jaqui and a lot of replacements for Greg. The only labrats they focus on now are Archie, Hodges and Bobby.

ollieuan said:
Are TPTB actually considering bringing in MORE characters? They've lost their minds! How much you wanna bet one of them is a love interest for Nick? There better not be some skank ho trying to get all up on Sara's man! Theyre gonna have to throw down or something...

And what's up with more "character driven" storylines? Yuck. this is CSI, not ER.
I heard the rumor was they are bringing in Jessica Simpson for Nick I HOPE not If so I definetly wont watch the show anymore
but Please lets all remember right now all these things are ARE just rumors
I wont believe them till they actually see them

SaraSidleStokes said:
ollieuan said:

I heard the rumor was they are bringing in Jessica Simpson for Nick I HOPE not If so I definetly wont watch the show anymore
but Please lets all remember right now all these things are ARE just rumors
I wont believe them till they actually see them

is this true??? :eek: i have not heard that!!...but i also havent been online alot lately...jebus.....i hope that it isnt true!!! I like all the originals....they shouldnt mess with what they already have!!

we were talking about it at imdb and i hope it's not true, nothing against J.S but she is a sucky actor and she is so wrong for the show, and if they did put her with nick i bet i would cry becasue thats just wrong, anything but J.S i think nick shoulf find a girl who believs strongly in womens rights, she is about 5'11" is a brunette and rhymes with KARA not a bubbly blond

again Paris at this stage I just treat it like a rumor theres alot going around none of which I believe

Jessica Simpson? Oh please... acting, she sucks. And her face... on CSI? Joke?

First she must figure out how the guys at Baywatch run on the beach slowly.... lol... Pam Anderson has to restrain herself from saying "duh!" when she answered Jessica.

Jessica Simpson - huh? I'm sorry, I'll write more when I stop laughing

Chapter 3 - Christmas Bells

Okay, here's the link to my fic again, please R&R. I'm not sure if the last link worked, since it won't work for me, so here it is again!!!

oMG ew, Jessica Simpson. The show will die if they EVER bring her on.

Jessica Simpson! lmao! she'll never last (if it is true!) ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back