*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Lots of kissing will make up for the one they cut.

At least now he admits he's an ass man. :lol:

You know me, can't resist the hair flick. :D

Haha, Cath's checking Nick's ass this time.

Poor Cath was worried about her Nicky.

I'm glad he finally admits he's an ass man. I'm sure Cath's glad he's admited it. Now if he just admits the fact he checks out her all the time, then we're golden :D

Kels, if I didn't see the hair flick from you, I'd have to whack you. :lol:

Now if she admits it, then we're definately golden.

She was worried sick about him. I think thats hes way of paying her back when she was "kidnapped" in The Finger.

Yeah, he needs to admit that too. We catch him doing that all the time too.

I can't help it. :D

She's more discreet, but she's definately been caught.

He paid her back good. She was relieved when he was okay.

I like this scene:

He gets caught all the time. I don't know why he's gotta be so angsty for.

You = Hair Flicks
Me = Showers

We're both kinda even on noticing touches and flirts and eyes and things like that.

Yeah, she has a way of hiding what she's up to, but Nicky on the other hand, no.

I do too, she looks like she could kiss him. She was worried about him and she's glad he was back home to her.

Both of them get caught all the time...seriously they aren't even really trying to not get caught checking eachother out anymore...and I say why hide it at all?! :D We all see you do it, all the time, so just come out with it already...admit and move on to the kissing and the smex! Seriously now! :devil: :lol:

And I'd say you're both CatNip gurus...that's my opinion! ;)

come on catnip make us some more little kittens, we know Linds is yours, and *laughs* we know the baby we recently saw is so yours too, just trying to trick me!

Aww, thanks Mo. We love our CatNip :D

Lol, where is everyone today? Lynny you chilling by yourself in here again? Kels you around somewhere? :D
**Mo runs in and tackles her gutter buddies!** HI! :D Fun's here now! Well kinda...I gotta go sleep...but Hi anyway! :lol:

And yeah CatNip...Linds is SOOO yours, we KNOW so don't even try to deny it! And since baby was already seen by Lynny I'd say the cat is already out of the bag! (No pun intended! :lol: ) So now all that remains is for you two to make a formal announcement and kiss...that way we are proven correct (as we know we are!) and I get to know for sure what HEGM means...because well that's important dang it! :D

Yup Lynny I know you love your CatNip! It's a good thing! ;) :D

Yeah, we want CatNip kittens. The baby Nick was holding could easily be CatNip's.

Aww thanks Moriel, you can always count on us. :D

I hope we get scenes this week. That one last week was far too short. I saw Cath and Nick seperately in the promo, and pissed off Nicky. Wonder what that's about.

Yeah really, I mean picture it. Nicky's holding the baby very naturally. If that ones NOT theirs then they've got one at home, but yeah, I think that little ones theirs.

I've only seen that one. I'm hoping we get something this week, even Cath yelling at him to shut up is fine with me, just SOMETHING

It's cuz Nicky knows Cath loves it when he's pissed...so he's acting that way so she'll jump him again...for like the 3rd time that day alone I'm sure! :devil:

Awww...Nicky with the baby was SO cute and yeah totally natural...the boy had some good practice! ;) I just loves that...he was so cute with the one in our eppy!

CatNip babies! Heehee...such a fabulous idea! :lol:

I bet CatNip's probably making baby number 3.

Thats why Nicky gets angsty, cause he wants Cath to take him into her office and punish him :devil:

Nicky's got practice in making them too.. I mean.. He's cute with babies. :) Go C/N!

Yup I agree...baby #3 at least! The way they like to go at the baby making process they should have like 20 kids! :lol: :devil:

Yeah Nicky loves Cath's "punishment"! ;)

Nicky's got tons of practice making them! :devil: He's GOOD at that! :devil: :lol:

Lynny?!! Honey was it your birthday yesterday, recently? Did I totally miss that? I'm such a spaz...I'm SORRY!! Happy Belated Birthday Buddy! :D *Hugs!*

So where is everyone...I posted on my post and that's just weird! :lol:

LMAO. Mo, they had the dates back to the first of Jan. {when my Bday was around} :D

I didn't get to come on here yesterday, dangit thing. I wanted to be in my C/N thread so bad.

also. if you go to ariescapricorn on LJ *coughs* You'll see season 2 icons of C/N. that I FINALLY got posted. I'm tired. You'll be glad Mo, theres some DL icons from ALL ACCESS.

Anyways, C/N. Have I mentioned how much I love you? Your my fav ship. I adore you.

Nick always loves Cath's punishments, except the other kind where its a REAL ass kicking.

Ohhhhh! Okay! I didn't think I was that out of it! :lol: Now that's funny! :lol:

Lol, I know, I know...I gotta get an LJ...so you've said! ;) If I had any more time hon I would, I'd swear! Well it's that or sleep...but it's debatable! :lol:

Lol, no doubt that you love your CatNip babe...we KNOW that! :D

Yeah but they turn even a real ass-kicking into the other! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back