*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Okay, that has to be THE gutter cap. You can only have gutter thoughts with that one.

Nick don't like it when people get in the way of him getting close to Cath, no matter where it is. :D

Uh yeah Oh wow....just yeah...wow...that is THE gutter cap, nothing else and no where else to go but down when you see that and even my saying that...bad thoughts, bad thoughts! Heehee! Wow the things CatNip puts in my head and mouth... :eek: I've got to stop! :lol:

Yay for our Shower title...can't wait to get there either! :D

Moriel21 you should better stop or you'll be thrown out of this forum! :lol:
but yes, what else could you think when you see this cap?!
and i'm sure it was meant to create these kinds of thoughts! they wanted to drive us crazy ;)

I know! But it's SO not my fault...it's like I step in here and CatNip corrupts my brain...I swear! It's like they take it over and get me into trouble! Lynny, Kels you know what I mean, right?!

Yeah they do want to drive us crazy...they're taunting us I swear...it's like they know they could kiss at any time, but they don't cuz they know then I'd get to know what HEGM means and they want to withhold that a bit longer! :p

Everytime I step in here or in one of the C/N Rp's I have major CatNip Gutter Thoughts. They make it hard not to, really.

You're dying to know, huh Mo?

Nicky loves Cath time.

Lol, like you even need to ask honey...you KNOW I'm DYING to know here! Seriously...dying...I think I might be having a CatNiption fit here or something! ;) (Heehee, that was pretty good huh! :lol: )

Nicky loves Cath...period! :devil: Now they just need to admit it...come on you two, it's not that hard...Nicky repeat after me...
Mo: Mo...
N: Mo...
Mo: you were right...
N: you were right...
Mo: I love Cath...
N: I love Cath!
Mo: Thank you! Finally! Now Cath it's your turn...repeat after me...
:lol:

hey mo. repeat after me.. HEGM :D

You know its a little bit harder to get Cath to spill her guts. She's the hard one. *nods*

HEGM...HEGM...Okay this may not be what it means but as I'm sitting her trying to figure it out I thought of something might make Cath laugh so much she'd tell me! :lol:
Her Explicitly Gyrating Man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah she's the hard one...but Nicky is her "soft" spot! ;) I'm confident, I'll win! :D

nope, try again Mo.

ps. Erase some of your pms woman, no one can mail ya!

Well that is true. Nicky is the soft spot, and Lindsay, so you've got those two angles to play with. and no sorry Linds doesn't know what HEGM means. I still swear Linds is Nicky's and eventually its going to get revealed.

Nick: See anything you like?
Cath: Take me to the locker room and I'll tell you :devil:
or
Nick: What're you doing down there?
Cath: Wishing we could get out of these coveralls right now

Oh that wasn't a real guess hon! ;) That was my way out there guess that I knew would make you laugh! :lol: And then I was thinking you'd be so tickled you'd want to help me out a bit! ;)

Lol, everyone being you you mean! ;) Heehee! Done by the way...I have plenty of room for you to PM me now! Wub! :D

And yeah I totally agree Linds is SO Nicky's! I can't wait until they reveal that...I swear they're gonna have a "Revelations" episode and all of us CatNippers are just gonna be screaming I told you so at the tops of our lungs! :D

Plus the fact you'll find out what HEGM means on top of it :D

Lets see, Revelations ep will have:
Linds being Nicky's
Cath pregnant
Cath and Nicky together and getting married or tellng them they already have. whichever is good with me :D

xx

I'm glad you erased some :D

ha! trying to make me laugh so I go "no silly this is what it means" type thing?

Good captions Melly :D

Uh yeah that would definitely be a nice bonus of a "Revelations" ep! :D For shizzle! :lol:

Yeah the ep would have all that and CatNip kissing...cuz even knowing all of that (which I totally want to know) I STILL want to see them kiss dang it! Really, really want to see them kiss! :D

Lol, well I wanna make sure there's room for you to PM me! ;)

Yup that was basically the plan...I figure if I made you laugh hard enough it'd work! :D Clearly I have to practice that more! :lol:

Her Explicitly Gyrating Man!
That's a good guess. But no.

That would be the perfect CatNip episode if we got all that. Moriel would definately get to know what HEGM meant.

I'm in a pic mood.

Checking her ass:

The hair flick :D

If I see an ep called that I'm still gonna be the one giggly. :D

Lots of CatNip Kissing :devil:

aww, how sweet of you, Mo.

Try again later ;)

ooooh Pictures! from the Stalker ep :D

S15.jpg

Cath: A little to your left Nicky.. yeah, right there.
Nick: Catherine, I don't see the bag.
Cath: Its there Nicky!

S17.jpg

Cath: Damnit, thats MY Nick!

ETA: Kels! hehe you posted the hair flick and ass check, very proud of you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back