Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if i just missed this, but is there any word if there is going to be a season long arch this year?? ;)

Well, I don't know if it will last the entire season, but there's supposed to be a serial killer they're after that they call "Dr. Jekyll" (I think that's the name). And this killer does odd things with the bodies. I believe the end of "family affair" with Doc and Ray was the beginning of this arc.

10.08 is the crossover episode with Miami and New York and airs November, 12th

Can you cite someone on this? They were saying earlier that the x07 episodes would be the crossovers.

I think that at the end of 07, Langston will get the call from Miami. Then in the Miami ep that following Monday, he'll be there and then follow the trail to NY on Wednesday and then back to Vegas on Thursday ep 08 where they'll finally catch the killer(s). I still think they should let someone go with Ray.

First I though it would be episode 10.07 , but it is 10.08. Langston gets a call in the Miami episode and flies over by helecopter...

That ... confuses me.

Miami airs on Monday and NY on Wednesday. All shows started the same week and (presumably) will air the same 'number' episode in the same week. And usually CSI skips a week in the end of October (last week) so the 7th ep would logically be on the 12th of November.

If my brain is working, Miami ep 8x07 is Monday, NY 6x07 is Wednesday and then Vegas is the tail end charlie on Thursday with 10x07.

Unless they move the crossover to the 8th episode, it's all going to be very weird...

Are they doing this:

Nov 12 - CSI ep 7 STARTS the crossover with 'And we send Ray to Miami!'
Nov 16 - CSI Miami ep 8, Ray finds out it's the humidity
Nov 18 - CSI NY ep 8, Ray and Hocaine remember why they live in warmer climes.
Nov 19 - CSI ep 8, Ray, Gary Sinese and Hocaine end it in Vegas?

Miami starts with a missing girl, later found dead. They find a piece of another missing girl, which was missing in Vegas, that's how they contact Langston in the Miami episode, similair cases with similair victimology

Miami starts with a missing girl, later found dead. They find a piece of another missing girl, which was missing in Vegas, that's how they contact Langston in the Miami episode, similair cases with similair victimology

I find it weird that Langston, although a medical doctor, is just a CSI Level 2, yet it sounds like he's being treated as the Crime Lab Director (on the same level as Horatio Caine in Miami and Mac Taylor in New York. Sorry, it doesn't work for me.

I find it weird that Langston, although a medical doctor, is just a CSI Level 2, yet it sounds like he's being treated as the Crime Lab Director (on the same level as Horatio Caine in Miami and Mac Taylor in New York. Sorry, it doesn't work for me.
I think part of that is he took to place of Grissom but not his job. The writers are making him the rock of the show, like Grissom was but they don't realize that he's basically the lowest down on the team...

I think part of that is he took to place of Grissom but not his job. The writers are making him the rock of the show, like Grissom was but they don't realize that he's basically the lowest down on the team...

No it won't work. Nick is the rock of the team.

I thought that Langston was supposed to reveil something about being seperated from his wife in Ghost Town?
really? I've never heard that...I heard of a revelation but not a specific episode..

And I don't think the team actually has a rock, I think they all support each other and work together. The magic of the show is they're all equals :)

I thought that Langston was supposed to reveil something about being seperated from his wife in Ghost Town?
He was, or so the spoiler said, but they may have decided not to put in that ep or the spoiler was wrong, keep in mind that spoilers are basically a guideline, they may or may not happen, or they may or may not happen when thought to.

The discussion thread for (#1003) "Working Stiffs" is now up, all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

From the TV Guide and it didn't say "Ghost Town" about Ray~vague on this issue!

RAY LANGSTON This season, newbie Langston gets some experience while on the trail of a serial killer "doing these strange operations on people, putting something inside them that doesn't belong there", says Fishburne "There also going to be a wife around, and we MAY get to meet her" And watch for Langston in a 3-way crossover with CSI/Miami and CSI/NY~

Okay, I was just rereading the cast list for "Coup De Grace" and noticed Officer Metcalfe.....is he the one that was in Grave Danger throwing up by his patrol car when Nick was grabbed?

Okay, I was just rereading the cast list for "Coup De Grace" and noticed Officer Metcalfe.....is he the one that was in Grave Danger throwing up by his patrol car when Nick was grabbed?

No. Metcalf has been recurring off and on since the first season. He's been in a total of about 32 eps so far. He was in the first episode of Season 6, "Bodies in Motion" saying something about his money being on the trailer that blew up being a Meth Lab, and then in "Formalities" when he's taking Grissom to the VIP Elevator, and Grissom says the line about having been to a funeral across the street.

He usually doesn't have too many lines, is mainly there as a uniform. It's wild, he's been in nearly as many eps as Larry Mitchell. Cool to see him back.

The one who was puking by his car in GD was named Michaels. He was only in GD and the first ep of Season 6.

No. Metcalf has been recurring off and on since the first season. He's been in a total of about 32 eps so far. He was in the first episode of Season 6, "Bodies in Motion" saying something about his money being on the trailer that blew up being a Meth Lab, and then in "Formalities" when he's taking Grissom to the VIP Elevator, and Grissom says the line about having been to a funeral across the street.

He usually doesn't have too many lines, is mainly there as a uniform. It's wild, he's been in nearly as many eps as Larry Mitchell. Cool to see him back.

The one who was puking by his car in GD was named Michaels. He was only in GD and the first ep of Season 6.

Michaels....right......okay thanks.

Michaels....right......okay thanks.

No Problem. I know it's hard to keep track of all the cops that have been on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back