Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..I'm going to utter a voice of discontent..I miss Henry and Mandy..

Henry was in the premiere. He was in front of Greg in the freezeframe scene and he also ran tox on something for Nick.

I did notice that Archie wasn't there and they had Nick and Ray looking at video feed. :lol:

I miss Bobby. I really hope Bobby and Archie will show up at some point.

I know I.want.some.lab rat.scenes.

Last edited:
Well they did say the Lab rats will get a whole episode again this season, so I am sure we will see them all then.

Well they did say the Lab rats will get a whole episode again this season, so I am sure we will see them all then.

I hope so, but I'd like to see an episode with the Lab Rats that isn't so focussed on Hodges and Wendy-and I say that with love because I adore those two, but I would love to get to know Henry and Mandy more. They're such great characters.

For those who missed this, in the latest TV Guide on the LAB RATS, it says~

Those guys and gals in the lab coats will get another episode of their own this season. plus Hodges, who's been crushing on Wendy, will have a slight mishap, and actually come bearing gifts for Catherine says, Carol Mendolsohn. Thank's to budget cuts, Wendy and other members of the lab crew will have to get out into the field to work~

Those guys and gals in the lab coats will get another episode of their own this season. plus Hodges, who's been crushing on Wendy, will have a slight mishap, and actually come bearing gifts for Catherine says, Carol Mendolsohn. Thank's to budget cuts, Wendy and other members of the lab crew will have to get out into the field to work~

Oooh..I got some major..fics in mind..

sweet more lab goodies, more wegdes excellent also
thanks

lol...would the apple, from the premiere for Cath, be considered a gift? Seeing he did open his mouth to the wrong person resulting in the leak to the tabloids that Ecklie was fuming about...

I wondered about that too DJ maybe, it's all the gossip about the show, and it could be that was it, or maybe down the line he miffs her off again, we'll soon find out:confused:and your all welcome, my pleasure, sounds exciting doesn't it?

thanks Desert, I like how the labrats get at least one episode dedicated to them every season :)

The crossover sounds exciting, but I have a feeling it may disappoint, it's a hard thing to pull off.

Sorry if i just missed this, but is there any word if there is going to be a season long arch this year?? ;)

Sorry if i just missed this, but is there any word if there is going to be a season long arch this year?? ;)

Well, I don't know if it will last the entire season, but there's supposed to be a serial killer they're after that they call "Dr. Jekyll" (I think that's the name). And this killer does odd things with the bodies. I believe the end of "family affair" with Doc and Ray was the beginning of this arc.

10.08 is the crossover episode with Miami and New York and airs November, 12th

Can you cite someone on this? They were saying earlier that the x07 episodes would be the crossovers.

I think that at the end of 07, Langston will get the call from Miami. Then in the Miami ep that following Monday, he'll be there and then follow the trail to NY on Wednesday and then back to Vegas on Thursday ep 08 where they'll finally catch the killer(s). I still think they should let someone go with Ray.

That ... confuses me.

Miami airs on Monday and NY on Wednesday. All shows started the same week and (presumably) will air the same 'number' episode in the same week. And usually CSI skips a week in the end of October (last week) so the 7th ep would logically be on the 12th of November.

If my brain is working, Miami ep 8x07 is Monday, NY 6x07 is Wednesday and then Vegas is the tail end charlie on Thursday with 10x07.

Unless they move the crossover to the 8th episode, it's all going to be very weird...

Are they doing this:

Nov 12 - CSI ep 7 STARTS the crossover with 'And we send Ray to Miami!'
Nov 16 - CSI Miami ep 8, Ray finds out it's the humidity
Nov 18 - CSI NY ep 8, Ray and Hocaine remember why they live in warmer climes.
Nov 19 - CSI ep 8, Ray, Gary Sinese and Hocaine end it in Vegas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back