Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Thanks for all the pics, Erica! I love her shoes.

I came across some pics of Marg on the Late Late Show (which airs Monday I think). Sorry if they've already been posted!

01 02 03 04 05 06

Oh my God she looks great! Love that blue on there, and I love how he's playing with her feet for some random reason. lmao

Can't wait to see the interview.

*dies* Need to find those in a bigger version! OMG that dress looks SO good on her, and Craig! Get your hands off of our gal! :lol: j/k

Thanks for the pics Ankeila!

WOW Marg looks GREAT! That color looks fantastic on her.

Love the shoes too!

Thanks for posting the pics Ankeila :thumbsup:

I love internet. I really do. Our twitter follower melodicstanza tweeted this to both JFO and Margamania...

It's out! Guys!

Oops. Forgot to tell you to grab your drool buckets first. :drool:

I'm glad I saw that TV Guide cover today, because I would have needed resuscitation tomorrow when I looked in the mailbox. Can't wait to see what they have for an article with it. But why does Jorja get a "leg" shot and Marg doesn't? Hmmmm.

ZOMFG *SPLAT RAWR GONE*

.......apologies.

I need to go to the store now. Bye.

I'm with you every step of the way.....*dies* :drool::drool:

Can you say BIG HUGE WOMAN CRUSH!?!?! Marg FREAKING Helegenberger, ladies & gentlemen....MARG Helgenberger. WOW. What a goddess.
I just got mine today (Thanks for the free subscription, bestie ;p) and I about drooled all over the place.....yeah, why DOES Marg not get a leg shot!??! Seriousness! She should have had the cover all to herself...*sigh* Such bias :p

Great purple bag. A little to big for my liking but I LOVE the color.
Oh, Marg looks great too. ;)
They must be taking a break from filming????

Marg was spotted in Santa Monica yesterday. Looks like it's still pretty warm in southern Cali. lol. SO. HOT.

There's nothing like some awesome Marg pics to get me back into the forum :) Loving all the pics.

I was in Santa Monica a couple of weeks ago (around the piers centenary time), was looking around everywhere hoping that Marg would randomly appear around some corner or in some store, but I had no such luck :( and i was in Vegas for the MGM CSI opening thing, and didn't realise until after :( I was in the same hotel!

Back