CSI: The Experience

Thank's everyone for the cool links, here's another from the 'horses mouth' so to speak, THE LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL

http://www.lvrj.com/news/59169182.html

and another photo with Jorja and Billy and don't know these other people, guess their the CSI writers, etc.

BILLY AND JORJA AND ?

Wow, $30 to visit!?!?! :eek: It was free in Los Angeles when I went--it was at the California Science Center, which doesn't charge admission. I can see a $5-10 fee, but $30 a visit? Wow, that's a lot. It is fun though! When I went through, we got crime #2--the wannabe actress.

I noticed that too Smokey but figured that she changed it, they I'm sure all had rooms there. It was a photo accompayning the article in the said newspaper posted, so I'm confused now, but it does say William Petersen was amonst the attendees:confused:

Well, the article you posted said he was scheduled to attend. Neither Petersen nor Fishburne were there, otherwise you would have seen them, especially when the ribbon was cut.

I think that's a picture of Petersen and Jorja when they were, probably, on location.

Well, of course I won't get to see it here in Germany, figures :rolleyes: Kind of sad though :(

Maybe you can tell me how it was... that would be cool :)

Thank's everyone for the cool links, here's another from the 'horses mouth' so to speak, THE LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL

http://www.lvrj.com/news/59169182.html

and another photo with Jorja and Billy and don't know these other people, guess their the CSI writers, etc.

BILLY AND JORJA AND ?

Wow, $30 to visit!?!?! :eek: It was free in Los Angeles when I went--it was at the California Science Center, which doesn't charge admission. I can see a $5-10 fee, but $30 a visit? Wow, that's a lot. It is fun though! When I went through, we got crime #2--the wannabe actress.
When I went in Portland, we just had to pay admission into the science museum. It was fun, but I don't know if it was $30 a person fun.

It was $20 in Chicago (and that did not count the ticket to get into the MSI and check the regular exhibits which is currently $13). I seem to recall a 'deal' that you could get CSI + MSI for $30, but I may be drinking too much.

Still, $30-35 for JUST the CSI stuff is obscene. Vegas. You bastiches.

There are alot of freebies in VEGAS, but apparently this was not one of them:( Here's a site with the grand opening of that spectatular night & photos of who's who from CSI, and a short video with handsome George, he's sure charming, and he takes the newscaster on a visual tour of the CSI:EXPERIENCE enjoy~

Las Vegas NOW~

GRAND OPENING

Well, of course I won't get to see it here in Germany, figures :rolleyes: Kind of sad though :(

The Experience is still traveling, so it just might come to Germany.

I'm going to see it again, at the MGM in November. I thought it was great when I saw it here in Chicago. $30 is a bit much, but this is Vegas. Just like the exorbitant amount of money to buy the picture they take of you. :rolleyes: Alas, I'll pay because it's fun and you do learn a lot. Besides I'll be standing in an area where the cast has all been. :lol: Come on, that might be worth it. :lol:

Well one can dream :) But I don't think it will because they would need to make that all in German... not all the people here are fluent in English and there aren't that many CSI fans here like in the US, so I highly doubt they will come... but if they would, I would be there :D

Well one can dream :) But I don't think it will because they would need to make that all in German... not all the people here are fluent in English and there aren't that many CSI fans here like in the US, so I highly doubt they will come... but if they would, I would be there :D

Maybe someone who goes to the one in Vegas...maybe in November...will get you a souvenir. ;)

For those who can't go, or even for those who can but want some more fun, the interactive website is pretty cool to play around on. :)

I haven't posted in a long time. I saw the CSI:Experience in Portland, Oregon this summer. It was between $9-11 depending on if you had a discount. It included the price of the entire OMSI place so you could check out the whole place. So fun to play CSI...I was giddy and my husband was embarrassed.

We got there early and got to do each of the three cases. By the time we left it was getting crowded and not as fun. I got a picture by the entrance to Grissom's office.

I had worked at OMSI in High School and think is a great exhibit and very hands on. I wonder if there are 2 exhibits since the one in Portland closed on 9/13?

One thing that annoyed me and hubby was that it said not recommend for kids under 12...and we saw lots of little kids (10 and under) in it. Totally not appropriate since it is graphic and gory. Felt sorry for those parents that night with the nightmares.

Here's a couple more photos from the CSI:EXPERIENCE in Chicago in 2007, the two down in the left hand corner are Carol Mendolsohn and Naren Shankar, look's like everyone attended this one:eek:

CHICAGO

CSI EXPERIENCE

Bumping this up to say that the Experience is set to open in Birmingham, England. Here's a link to the website. Thanks to Yoshi for the head's up! :)

I've been to the Experience in Chicago and Las Vegas, and I can say it's definitely worth a visit if it happens to come to your area or if you're traveling to a city where they have it. :)

Back