Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

^^ Ausiello said 7 -- I'm guessing now he meant 7 more? *confuzzled*

Ausiello could have meant 7 more b/c like us he knows what eps Adam is already in this season....so he could have been relaying info he from someone who might have meant that he has 7 more to go but Ausiello interpretted it as he is in 7 eps for the season.

10 sounds like a must better number to me :D

And I like that he will fade away and just disappear completely in one fell swoop.

did anybody see adam's movie, I Can Do Bad All By Myself???

Goodness gracious I luv this man, but I vowed never 2 c a Madea movie opening weekend after Diary of a Mad Black Woman, omg there where church vans pulling up, too many ppl, and too much talking during the movie. So I'll c it next week.

did anybody see adam's movie, I Can Do Bad All By Myself???

Goodness gracious I luv this man, but I vowed never 2 c a Madea movie opening weekend after Diary of a Mad Black Woman, omg there where church vans pulling up, too many ppl, and too much talking during the movie. So I'll c it next week.

I'm going to see it in a little bit and I'm so excited! :) I'll let you all know how it was later this evening.

Alright it's later in the evening now so since nobody posted after me I'll just tell you all how the movie was in this post. Adam was... AMAZING!!! I was completely glued to the screen whenever he was on it. He did such an incredible job on this movie. There were parts in it where the way he was talking to April (Taraji's character) that I just wanted to cry. He was so sweet, not to mention HOT!!! If any of you haven't seen this movie my advice to you is get to the theatre ASAP and watch our Adam doing one of his best performances ever!

Last edited:
thanx everyone for telling me about the movie. i'll probably go and see it soon now that i know what you guys think of the movie.

I just turned on the TV to see the weather and guess who was being interviewed: Adam Rodriguez. This weekend, Adam is in Toronto to help raise money for the Rally for Kids with cancer charity. I didn't see all the interview but he talked about his departure which he said will be a slow one and one where we will see why he is leaving. He also was excited to Ugly Betty because he always wanted to do comedy and will appear in 7 episodes for that show.

In case anyone's interested, the charity's website is Here

I just turned on the TV to see the weather and guess who was being interviewed: Adam Rodriguez. This weekend, Adam is in Toronto to help raise money for the Rally for Kids with cancer charity. I didn't see all the interview but he talked about his departure which he said will be a slow one and one where we will see why he is leaving. He also was excited to Ugly Betty because he always wanted to do comedy and will appear in 7 episodes for that show.

In case anyone's interested, the charity's website is Here

aww....:( I don't want him to go :(
any chance you can link the interview, I need my Adam fix...:lol:

Back