Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello wanted to introduce myself since i joined this thread yesterday. My names Rita and Danny has always been one of my favorite characters on the show :)
Im loving the pics everyones posting there making me :drool:

Hey, BulletGirl20 (or should I call you Rita?) ! Welcome to the crazy Danny/Carmine thread! :D

Another picture of Carmine in this beautiful, priceless dress guys!

1999shasta13.jpg

Hello thanks for the welcome. You can call me Rita :)

Can I just how I fucking adore that Rompe by Daddy Yankee is playing while Danny is showing off his muscle AND skills?!!! :devil: Probably the best combination of scene+music of the CSI franchise.

Well, no. I lied.

There was this scene in S5 with Danny in the lab with the song Electric Feel cover MGMT playing. Another amazing combination.

Can I just how I fucking adore that Rompe by Daddy Yankee is playing while Danny is showing off his muscle AND skills?!!! :devil: Probably the best combination of scene+music of the CSI franchise.

Well, no. I lied.

There was this scene in S5 with Danny in the lab with the song Electric Feel cover MGMT playing. Another amazing combination.

Rompe went so well with that scene!

LOL! Bless Photobucket from saving all the greatness of Carmine. Wish there was more pic of Brasic, though [/heartbroken] lol

Carmine is definitively at his best when playing/singing. Too bad we can't have a small tour anytime soon :(

love the one with carmine sitting on the motorbike :drool: damn :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back