Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for that picture, Perlnoir!!! :D:D
Carmine and AJ both look incredibly good on that picture. Wish I was the girl that met them lol

Love how AJ is smirking in the background, lol! :lol: Like, "Man, this guy gets all the chicks!" :lol:

Cute pic!

Love how AJ is smirking in the background, lol! :lol: Like, "Man, this guy gets all the chicks!" :lol:

Cute pic!

AJ has a beautiful girlfriend, I've seen pictures of them together somewhere, they are adorable. :D

Carmine is still a 'huntin! :lol:

Random but still Carmine-related:
Another Shasta screenshot for you lovelies. :)

15nucjn.png

Scott (Carmine, duh) is training Verne for boxing...very, VERY funny. :lol: And not to mention hot!

And more Shasta! (Oh, how I loved you 1999 fashions! :lol:)

fd9dhe.png

Last edited:
He probably still has it! XD He hasn't changed a bit since 10 years ago, he is the ageless wonder. :p

Now tell me, do you know any other guy that could look remotely good in a dress? :lol:

105b4go.png

Hahaha, well, I was referring to the vest he was wearing on those pictures of him and Vanessa lol The two vests are similar!

Now tell me, do you know any other guy that could look remotely good in a dress? :lol:
Rectification : a fugly dress :lol: I think Eddie could pull if off too :guffaw:

......asdgshsds.....dgshdgsa..... -brain is melting-

WHY DID THEY CANCEL THIS SHOW AGAIN??

why is my brain melting you ask.....well......see for yourself.......:eek:

HOLY CRAP HOTNESS

brain...melting...doesnotcompute....

Carmine, I respect you as an actor, musician, painter, and most of all, a person, but manohman, you were, and still are very SEXY!! :drool::drool:

Hello wanted to introduce myself since i joined this thread yesterday. My names Rita and Danny has always been one of my favorite characters on the show :)
Im loving the pics everyones posting there making me :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back