CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, yay!!!! Thank you for that, perlnoir.

Man, it looks good! And I don't know... looks like Adam and Stella could be hooking up, or that it could be misleading. It's hard to tell. But it certainly looks possible that she's getting dressed after being in bed with Adam. Wow! I gotta admit, I don't think I'd hate it. It could be really cute and different, and sometimes oddball pairings are the best.

Poor Danny! He sounds freaked out. Lindsay's shock is a little overplayed, but nothing surprising there. ;)

And is that Flack kissing a dark-haired girl?? I wonder if that's an old shot of him kissing Angell, or if he's already got a new girl this season?? Somehow, I just can't see that. And Flack isn't one to hook up randomly IMO, even if he's hurting. But I guess we'll see.

Can't wait for the premiere!!

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, my computer hate YouTube, so I couldn't watch it very well. The shots of Adam and Stella make me veeeery hesitant. I guess we'll see how it turns out.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, my computer hate YouTube, so I couldn't watch it very well. The shots of Adam and Stella make me veeeery hesitant. I guess we'll see how it turns out.

Same Fay, both are smilling :confused: and in both scenes the lighting is almost the same:confused:. The walls I think are not.... Heh, I'm confused... If anyone has better observation skills than I do please help me to tear down this Adam/Stella weird thingy....!!!

I can't help but think I'd prefer to see Stella knocking boots with Sid rather than Adam :p! It just seems wrong on so many levels, the awkward flirting on Adam's part was cute but for it actually to go somewhere is a little odd imo. Not that Stella doesn't deserve a night with a cute, sweet guy, but the power dynamic between her and Adam makes the potential for an actual hook up a little cringe worthy to me.

As for Flack, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's playing the field a little this season. Grief will do that to a guy.

I have to admit I was a little distracted by Lindsay's wild hair in the scene with Danny but I'm sure it will be a powerful scene when it plays out in full. :)

It does look like Adam and Stella are in the same room. And that footage of Flack kissing that girl is new--but I bet it's Angell in a flashback or dream.

woooooooooow what a promo....well I dunno what I should say about Stella/Adam...but I think Flack and the Girl in the Bar is a Flashback..ooooor he tries to work with her dead, and hook up with other girls....aaaaaah its soooo weird...I don't know at all :D:D

I don't buy it. Stella and Adam? Nah... that's creative editing to make us think that... it has to be. Stella's probably still with Brendan or Brandon or whatever his name is.

Lindsay's shocked facial expression reminds me of someone in some horror movie when they found the dead body of their friend, but I can't think of which movie it is.

Flack and the girl... I dunno... could be Angell.

ETA: Clarification: The Lindsay comment is NOT meant to be an insult. For more info, see my later post.

Last edited:
promo promo promo!!! yay!! Squee!!!! So excited!!!

Who is Flack kissing????? Flashback? Rebound? I want to know NOW!!! The hair doesn't look long enough to be Angell's I think?

Adam/Stella?? No way!!! Really?? wow! :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, you are all being so mature and sensible about this, and I'm using excessive punctuation!!!!!!!! So happy!! Bring on the 23rd!!!!

I don't buy it. Stella and Adam? Nah... that's creative editing to make us think that... it has to be. Stella's probably still with Brendan or Brandon or whatever his name is.

Maybe, maybe not... but entirely possible. I'll be really surprised if they hook Adam and Stella up, but surprised isn't always a bad thing.

Lindsay's shocked face looks like an expression reminds me of someone in a some horror movie when they fiund the dead body of their friend, but I can't think of which movie it is. :lol:

Yeah, cheesy horror movie shock was so not what Anna should be going for in that scene... I guess her bad acting will be carrying over into season six. :rolleyes: Not surprising at all there. I hope Flack shoves her out of the way so we see a real reaction to what happened to Danny (other than from Danny himself).

Umm...I'm still in shock from watching the promo on Spoiler TV...

The shot with Stella and Adam really umm...got to me... *chokes on apple* Or is it just me having a dirty mind now.:shifty:

But I bet that they just showed those two shots just to get us thinking and wondering.

Who did Flack kiss???0_0

I'd say something about the Adam/Stella stuff, but I'm about to fall off my chair at Anna Belknap's expression. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Dear Anna,
I don't think they were going for comic relief in that scene.
No love,
PA

I'd say something about the Adam/Stella stuff, but I'm about to fall off my chair at Anna Belknap's expression. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Dear Anna,
I don't think they were going for comic relief in that scene.
No love,
PA

I cannot get over how bad she is. Seriously.

At least Carmine is guaranteed to knock it out of the park. The shock and vulnerability in his voice was just right. Poor Danny!! I really do hope we get a reaction from Flack in that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back