Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

^^ BWHAHA!:guffaw: That just cracked me up! Is it me or is George looking great?! Usually when you're on a show for ten seasons you start looking worse, not better. :lol:I could definitely get used to more George, Marg, AND Eric pictures! If someone could get the word to Dustin that would be great! But, I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, or bite the hand that feeds, or whatever.;) I'll be happy with what we have. After all, it seems like we are getting alot more episodes for this season than we have for the other seasons.:thumbsup:

George looks :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Didn't Langston wear a forensics jacket in "Disarmed and Dangerous"? We've seen him casual before, I believe. ;)

He was wearing one in "The Gone Dead Train" in the scene with the ambulance after Catherine got her butt whooped by the crazy lady.

Speaking of our dear supervisor, I can't find any pics of Marg from season 10. :(

Holy Lord. What does a girl have to do to get a picture of Marg or Eric?! :( I'm sure we'll get something soon. Or at least, I hope.

EDIT: LOL obviously DLA is trying to get 1000 followers on twitter and some Marg fans asked him to post Marg pics. This is the best he could get of her at the moment: clicky

Some people were asking about pics of Marg, so I'm just bringing forward the post Erica made :)

Back