Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan: <moves rock> Bugs Bunny? <blinks twice like he's seeing things>
BB: Ehhh what's up Doc? Is this Miami beach?
Ryan: No you have to tunnel about five miles north-east.
BB: Thank Doc!
Ryan: <thinking> I just gave directions to Bugs Bunny.....I've gotta stop breathing the fumes in the lab.
And there's the winner! You're up Mrs.DelkoWolfe :p

OT: Horatiostalker, the kitty in your avi looks exactly like the 2 month old kitten I just adopted. :adore:

Eric: That is the worst shave I ever got. You are going to get the death penalty for it.

Eric - "You scratched my brand new Hummer with that shopping cart! Get back here!"

OT: Horatiostalker, the kitty in your avi looks exactly like the 2 month old kitten I just adopted. :adore:

Aww, your kitty must be adorable! This is actually the former store kitty from Powells Books here in Portland. Her name was Fup - there's some debate on how she came to have that name.

Eric: I swear I've had it up to here with these pigeons making a mess on my garden. First one to leave a mess will be flying to the big birdcage in the sky!!

Eric: If I find the person who disturbed my beauty sleep and stole my hair gel...

Cop: You called 911 for THAT?!!

Eric: Dude! Did you just fart?!
Cop: *scared* I'm sorry, I'm nervous!
Eric: That's just great, Farticus! If I have to fire this gun then the whole room will explode!

Delko: "Okay Wolfe, you're gonna quit flicking boogers in my Hummer, or I'm gonna take care of the problem right now!"

Cop in background: "He's not kidding. You shoulda seen what he did when I spilled coffee on the seat!"

Eric: (to cop behind him) Don't worry, Officer, when I find the perp who sewed your lips together, I'm going to give him the 'Dirty Harry H' treatment.

I want to put my two cents in for being in the "the more the merrier" catagory as far as caption entries go (since I wasn't here when mjszud first asked about this). Also, Horatiostalker, your avatar is adorable. I'm a total catlover.

Eric: *kicks in door* "ok writers these are my demands for next season!"

Writer: *off screen* "um...ok no more ugly shirts... you want a Beamer to be your car.... and you want Delko to get a puppy?"

Delko: "thats right, or else..."

Cop: "sorry he just burst past me..."

yes it sin't really funny, but it's the first thing to pop in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back