Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I know, you haven't seen me for ages. So anyway, I'm getting updates about CSI and I hope in next season more Greg... Yeah, I'm wishing it and wishing like we all but with no effects. Let's hope...

I just want to see more of him period. :hugegrin: I really hope there will be an interesting storyline for Greg in season 10. And maybe mention what happened to his book.

Anyway, I don't think I've seen this short interview with him (and Hill Harper and Emily Procter) from Monte Carlo posted here yet!

http://fr.eonline.com/videos/index.jsp?edition=fr

You have to scroll down a bit to E!News France and there's a vid called "Les Experts au micro de E!News".

Good find. I loved him talking more about his burglary. :lol: The person drank a glass of whiskey? :lol:

Good find. I loved him talking more about his burglary. :lol: The person drank a glass of whiskey? :lol:

:lol: I wonder if it was some he had in the house or if the perp brought it with him. :lol: Did you hear someone in the background laughing while Eric was telling them about that? :lol:

Yeah I did. But it was funny. :lol:

I found this info about the web series Eric mentioned in one of the other Monte Carlo interviews.
“The Dispensary” is a comedy series being developed for Sony Television created by Ezra Gould, Tyler Malin, Eric Szmanda & Joshua Covitt. For the next few months we will be developing the shooting scripts for the first season. Title: The Dispensary

Time Period: Contemporary Genre: Comedy

THE DISPENSARY: A comedy series that follows an estranged son's return to California and subsequent running of his family's medical marijuana store after his parents are arrested by the DEA.

That was fun seeing him interviewed, glad it was found and posted. He was funny taking about his robbery and the whisky.

Great job Ankeila. Nice to see him talking about his burglary like that :lol: The Dispensary looks interesting too. I like his humour.

I finally got to see that interview. It's great :D I love the story about the robbery and the whiskey and what the cop said :lol:!

Does anyone know, in the episode where he and Sara take a decontamination shower, what that thing on his ankle was? Do you think they used stunt feet/legs? Does Eric Szmanda actually have that tattoo (which is what I assumed it was)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back