Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least he gets some love from some media... since apparently he doesn't get it from whomever's responsible for releasing the promo pics for ep one. There's been nary a one of him yet. :(

Hello, new to this board and thread. Greg is one of my favorites! He definately needs more press. He always seems to be hiding behind everyone else.

Welcome EOcean.

I'm getting very ticked at the fact that they haven't released any promo pics of Greg. :( Poor Greggo... always the forgotten one. :( :( :(

My bday is a week from this coming Saturday, so it'd be nice to have some Greg pics by then.

YAY on him getting some media love from EW!

Yeah I am so frusterated with him hardly ever being in promo shots or even in spoilers anymore. I was hoping it would change this season...I guess after the last 9 years I should have learned my lesson.

Yeah, he is a hidden treasure. I always like the mystery but come oooon! We need some spoilers, some promo pictures too.

On the other hand, i love that high-IQ tv hunk thing :drool: Exactly!

Welcome EOcean, it's nice to see him getting noticed by the media great picture :thumbsup: Can't wait to see new promo pictures and spoilers :)

Now if only tptb on CSI remember that he has a High IQ and put that to use. Ray is not the only smart guy on the team!

Welcome EOcean, pull up a comfy chair and settle in :D

I'm waiting patiently for promo pics/spoiler pics of Eric/Greg. It's early days yet so maybe there will be something soon. Hopefully sooner rather than later!!

I'm really really glad he made it into the Entertainment Weekly article! I hope tptb see that and remember what a great resource and asset they have in him!!

geeky really does = sexy!!!

I suggest at least leaving a comment on the EW site on his page, letting them know how much we are glad they picked him. Who knows? Maybe TPTB will see it and take more notice!

Great idea Dizz, I think we should let them know how much we appreciate it.

*goes off to do it*

Last edited:
I am hoping when the first episode of Season 10 comes, we see a lot of Greg. So far the spoilers make me think we will not, but I hope I am wrong. Or maybe they will have a reason for him missing...maybe he is finally getting his book published! :D

That would be sweet Dizzney!

I guess we were lucky enough to get tonnes of Eric out of Monte Carlo, although I would have thought that since they sent him there to promote CSI, they would use him in a promo pic or two too! You know?! :D

Still, here's hoping and wishing we see some publicity for him :D!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back