CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Duke, would you mind adjusting your banner to 220x75, per the board rules? Thank you!

I'm kind of hoping to see that, too--Flack's snark with an edge. Still there, but less jokey and a little more intense. I can totally see him just losing his shit if he was interrogating a suspect with Danny and the suspect made a crack about Danny being in a wheelchair. It would be an interesting role reversal to see Flack wigging out on someone and Danny not knowing what to do or having to rein him in.

This would seriously be way hotter, way sexier, and way more charged than anything we've seen in the show yet. :devil:

2. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

are there promosvids yet, or we must waiting when it begins? and are they making new season promo photos?

i follow it too, i must laughing about when i reed it, it s funny how he is saying that

3. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I wonder if that's the gun used in the drive-by at the bar. I am enjoying following Hill on Twitter.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Thanks muchly, Elwood. :D

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

The El is happy to aid the Fay, even if the clip didn't offer much useful to use, and enjoyed nomming virtual cookehs. ;)

6. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

it's great the way we can find out little gems from Hill on Twitter...but does anyone know if any of the rest of the cast has Twitter? I don't think they do, but it would be real nice if they did. Just wondering. And when I'm here...about Danny in the wheelchair...I was so annoyed when I found out. :scream: But what I'm really scared of happening, as everyone's already said, I really hope Lindsay doesn't turn this into a POOR ME scenario, I already hate her enough. And she better have figured out how to handle Danny, cause he WON'T take this well.

I really hope he's not in the wheelchair forever...I actually don't care if it's a soap opera "miracle" cure, I just want the swagger back :lol::lol: Please!!!

7. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

Hill Harper says in a intervieuw i will give my Blackberry to Carmine and Eddie and Gary and Melina and Anna and have them tweet something.

so we hope they twitter somethin on his account.

8. celtess

celtess Rookie

every one khow where find somes video"s spoiler from the next season please

9. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Continuity is a deficiency of the show, indeed! If they didn't want to give screen time to Louie, they could have made Danny talked about it with Mac, a short conversation at least! Mac was there when Danny was at Louie's side at the hospital so it would made sense -- as it would make sense that Mac inquirers about Louie's health... Wouldn't it just be harsh that people know your brother is in a coma and never ask how's everything going?! :wtf:

Personally, I don't want to see Flack turn to Mac. He's been the father figure for so many on the show, I would be bored if it happens with Flack too even though they share a good relationship. I wouldn't mind if he turns to Stella. She's been attacked by her boyfriend (? [correct me if I'm wrong]) and she shot him so there could be a link there between Stella and Flack!

Stella/Flack... I don't know... it would look like Flack is looking for a mother? :lol:

ETA

I don't think were allowed to share these kind of videos/links on the forum but even so there's none that I'm aware of.

ETA#2
    I don't know how my post doubled?! If it was possible to delete the other post above this one, please?! Or how do I delete my own post?

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Deleted it for you!

I don't want to see Flack turn to Mac either. Stella would be fine--those two really have a great rapport. I would have liked to see Flack be able to lean on Danny a bit, but with Danny being the one injured in the shootout, I suspect Flack will treat Danny like he always has--as something of a delicate flower. :lol:

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I disagree about the M/S, I wish they'd go ahead and do it already somtimes lol. But I'm kept from totally saying yes because of the little problem of Mac's ethical code...it'd probably be seen as OOC by many if he started getting romantic with Stella. I need to get back to the fic I wrote to try and solve that issue lol. I at least hope they finally put them together at the end of the series. I could live withi that.

12. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Ah, thank you so much, Top41! :D

Hahaha :guffaw: Oh! Danny, the eternal damsel in distress!

I would have like that too! Everything is so "read between the lines" between them :devil:

ETA

Well, he was with Peyton so I guess he does whatever he wants with his ethics at some point lol

13. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

LOL - ooh, forget the extra-bitter-snarkiness, this is actually what I'd really love to see in Season 6, Flack turning to Stella. We haven't gotten nearly enough of Stella/Flack in Season 5! And they've always been one of my favourite relationships - I always get the weird feeling that Flack sees Stella as his personal Mrs. Robinson :lol: (only, you know, without the whole Stella being married thing). I don't know if he'd feel comfortable spilling to Stella about what he did during the raid - because it was clear self-defense when Stella shot Frankie, not so much with Flack in "Pay Up" - but they were the only two characters who seemed closer to Angell than any of the others, so maybe they could bond over that.

On the Mac/Stella thing ... I can't say I'm not relieved, because Stella and Mac have a great relationship as it is. Why ruin a good thing? But yeah, there is Mac's ethical code - he dated Peyton, but Peyton was an ME, and mostly removed from Mac's department, wasn't she? I don't think he was directly her boss. Then again, it doesn't really seem like fraternization policies are held to the same strict degree in this show as they are on the other CSI shows.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

gary probably thinks twitter's dangerous :lol: [/weird]

:guffaw: now all he needs to do is put on a frothy dress and everything will be for his prince to rescue him :guffaw:

and presumably without the whole stella's only meant to be 34 thing too! - i'm a 33 year old (well, almost) and i'd be a bit worried if anyone saw me as a mrs robinson already:guffaw:

On the Mac/Stella thing ... I can't say I'm not relieved, because Stella and Mac have a great relationship as it is. Why ruin a good thing? But yeah, there is Mac's ethical code - he dated Peyton, but Peyton was an ME, and mostly removed from Mac's department, wasn't she? I don't think he was directly her boss. Then again, it doesn't really seem like fraternization policies are held to the same strict degree in this show as they are on the other CSI shows.[/QUOTE]

yeah, there's definitely a different working dynamic there. it's true though, there doesn't seem to be the same kind of restriction in NY - maybe they wanted to leave it open for soapiness!

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

"Mac" and I are shooting a great stunt tonight. Saving someone out of a moving elevator.

about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry's Hill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.