Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

nwolfson22, love your Tyler Perry avatar :thumbsup:

Love Adam with facial hair, but not a whole lot of hair like in the trailer...he's so divine! :drool:

Anyway, discussions are going in a frenzy over some Adam tweets and new ep spoilers in the other threads... I'm keeping calm, promise I will :)

Gaaa!!! *faint*

*wakes up*... you know I had a terrible day at work today, and well these pics... there just so perfect... love him so much....

Ya'll make me feel so much better :)

oh and yes he looks great in facial hair, and I can't watch the preview till tomarrow (slow connection) but it sounds great, and I'm excited to see it :)

but like I said, this movie called "let the game begin", but I don't like his hair in it.... I'll try and find a pic...

ok couldn't find it...

any way, yes those are yummy photos of him, very nice :)

He looks amazing on all the pictures.:thumbsup:
It's such a pleasure to look at him.:)
I have to admit it's something that always cheers me up.;)

Yeah, you're right Monica1604, just look at him as my avatar. He's always there staring at me, all adorable, everytime I look at the picture I either get excited:drool: or relaxed.:adore:

Gaaa!!! *faint*

*wakes up*... you know I had a terrible day at work today, and well these pics... there just so perfect... love him so much....

oh and yes he looks great in facial hair, and I can't watch the preview till tomarrow (slow connection) but it sounds great, and I'm excited to see it :)

but like I said, this movie called "let the game begin", but I don't like his hair in it.... I'll try and find a pic...

ok couldn't find it...

Hi i forgot to mention the other day i have a few pics of adam from that movie let the game begin although be buggered if i can figure out how to get them to appear on here if anyone would like to post them let me know???

Although adam with long hair in this one not liking it so much as i can do bad all by myself long hair but as always still sexy !

Gaaa!!! *faint*

ok couldn't find it...

Hi i forgot to mention the other day i have a few pics of adam from that movie let the game begin although be buggered if i can figure out how to get them to appear on here if anyone would like to post them let me know???

Although adam with long hair in this one not liking it so much as i can do bad all by myself long hair but as always still sexy !

oh...yes he is completly sexy all the time, he'd have to do a lot to not be sexy, his hair in that movie just looks odd... Pulp Fiction... oh great now i'm thinking of him doing that darn dance...:rolleyes:

and Ryan saying "that is a good burger..."

ok i'm done :)

Gaaa!!! *faint*

ok couldn't find it...

I would love to see them! He's just so good looking I could look at him 24/7. Hes looking good in the movie except for the caveman look.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, enjoy the scan from the final issue of CSI Magazine

ericdelko001.jpg

Last edited:
wow... taking out my mop cause there's going to be a lot of drooling on this thread :lol:

texmex you rock!!!! :thumbsup:

thanks!!!!! :cool: :)

Back