William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminologist86 said:
Lucky for you (and us, particularly in the front row) you get BOTH....Front, side, back....and ooooooh it's amazing......I swear, all of the rear end shots they got of him in CSI, they're exactly how his butt looks in real life, only in real life it's a billion times better ;p
His butt looks AMAZING in his pants for the play.....wow....and the eye contact along with getting to stare at that man's body..*WOO HOO* Amb's in blissful heaven right now!

Thanks for the information Crim. You know just what I REALLY want to know...!!! LOL!!!

Ok, Ok I'm here...I think.:lol: Sorry I haven't replied sooner.

There you are CSIz_4. I was afraid that you had literally died and gone to heaven from the Billy hotness and we weren't going to hear from you at all...!!! :p

First and foremost, I just got to say, we had THE best seats in the house. Now some people may disagree, but I see nothing wrong with getting to stare at some of his finer 'assets' for a little while:devil:....and when he set down right in front of us, giving us that gorgeous side profile, I had never wanted to jump on a stage so bad in my life.:lol:

Yes!!! That's what I'm afraid of. I mean, my husband is going with me, and stopping that jumping instinct is darn difficult!!! :devil:
I am soooo looking forward to seeing Billy's "assets"... :drool:

One of the things that sticks out in my mind about the whole thing, personally, is that when I first seen him, not one time did the name Grissom or CSI cross my mind. All I seen was William Petersen, the actor....and I LOVED that. I think it says a lot about his capability as an actor and just how great he really is. I'm just sooo grateful that I got to experience one of the finer actors in the business and hopefully it won't be the last.;)

That's what I can't wait for...to see Billy transform into Ray. I get goosebumps just thinking about it, because I love theater so much...and really respect Billy as an actor. I just know he's going to be awesome and blow us all away!!!

I'm so happy that you had a wonderful experience CSIz_4. Thanks for giving us your review. :thumbsup:

Oh absolutely ;) :devil: I am, after all, a woman and in LOOOVE with Billy, so naturally Know what other women in my position want to know about Billy up close & very personal ;)
CSIz_4 did have the best seat in the house- right next to ME :p LOL just kidding. No, our front row seats were peeeerfect and I was so psyched to be SO CLOSE!

I've already worked out giving a donation to Victory Gardens in honor of Billy (not in his name) and Blackbird. I was so moved by the performance and loved it so much and so believe in what VG is doing (and gratefulthey're hosting Billy) that I have to give. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Thank's for you terrific review CSIz and you did great on explaining everything:thumbsup: what can those of us who didn't see him say, except big kudos. I'm sure he's fantastic, and a exceptional actor, that goes without saying. Now when you see him in CSI, your smiles will be even bigger
3d-souffle-coeur.gif
now we've go to hear from gilsgal please go find him afterwards and get his autograph, and his photo, that's an order:rommie:

That IS an order, gilsgal!!! :p

Pleeeease do it for all of us ;p Tell him he missed 2 beauties in the front row on the 12th :)
CONGRATULATIONS to all who attended and will attend Blackbird!!! Congratulations on the success Billy (first and foremost) and Mattie!!

...now we've go to hear from gilsgal please go find him afterwards and get his autograph, and his photo, that's an order:rommie:

Pleeeease do it for all of us ;p Tell him he missed 2 beauties in the front row on the 12th :)

Gee not much pressure there ladies...lol!!! I promise to do my absolute best in tracking down Billy and getting what I want from him...:devil::evil::drool:... you know...a picture with him. :angel:

Thanks for the information Crim. You know just what I REALLY want to know...!!! LOL!!!

Oh absolutely ;) :devil: I am, after all, a woman and in LOOOVE with Billy, so naturally Know what other women in my position want to know about Billy up close & very personal ;)
CSIz_4 did have the best seat in the house- right next to ME :p LOL just kidding. No, our front row seats were peeeerfect and I was so psyched to be SO CLOSE!

I've already worked out giving a donation to Victory Gardens in honor of Billy (not in his name) and Blackbird. I was so moved by the performance and loved it so much and so believe in what VG is doing (and grateful they're hosting Billy) that I have to give. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

So glad that you ARE a woman in LOOOVE with Billy, Crim.
I also promise to give details when we see the play, because I am addicted...um...afflicted...the same way you are!!! :devil:

Congrats on the donation to VG. It's a very worthy cause and Billy would be so proud of you. :thumbsup:

...now we've go to hear from gilsgal please go find him afterwards and get his autograph, and his photo, that's an order:rommie:

Gee not much pressure there ladies...lol!!! I promise to do my absolute best in tracking down Billy and getting what I want from him...:devil::evil::drool:... you know...a picture with him. :angel:

I've already worked out giving a donation to Victory Gardens in honor of Billy (not in his name) and Blackbird. I was so moved by the performance and loved it so much and so believe in what VG is doing (and grateful they're hosting Billy) that I have to give. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

So glad that you ARE a woman in LOOOVE with Billy, Crim.
I also promise to give details when we see the play, because I am addicted...um...afflicted...the same way you are!!! :devil:

Congrats on the donation to VG. It's a very worthy cause and Billy would be so proud of you. :thumbsup:

I'm so glad we are both women "unaffected" by that man! We ROCK!!! <3 ya! :p
Thank you....I'm SO EXCITED about being able to give to VG...it's SUCH a HUGE HUGE honor for me.....it's huge...wow...it's the only way I can say thank you right now. Thank you- I'm VERY proud of him as well, so we're even :) At any rate, it means a lot to me that you say that. :)

Congratulations on going to Blackbird, yet again, GG! Billy would be and probably is, so proud of his fans and so happy we're all coming (or have come) to see him & support him like this. Congratulations to all of the fans who are supporting him by going to Blackbird! I'm very very proud of all of us as fans and addicts of Billy & his amazing work- we're showing him TONS of love & support!!
GOOD LUCK GG we're all counting on you to track that man down! No pressure...none at all....:drool::devil:

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Have FUN, ENJOY and be cool...it'll be hard...trust me. :devil: To keep cool, I mean...heehee Having fun won't be hard.

Oh, and if anyone cares....I bought 'Blackbird' on Barnes & Noble's website....I went to two different bookstores today and couldn't find a copy of it, but I did online...if anyone is interested, I paid about $12.50 for mine, including shipping. :)

Last edited:
Thank's Crim for the knowledge on the book, and gilsgal if Alice56 from friggin' France can get to him, and get mutiple photos and his autograph, chat with him and get a kiss, you can too, just scope out the VG theater, and be a Det. like Brass, if he and she can do it, you can do it too, And on pressure, of course, wouldn't be any other way:cool:and GOOD LUCK~

Ok, so does anyone know or have an educated guess as to what Billy drives?

CSIz_4 was walking down the alleyway where Dillinger was shot and I was taking pictures of her at the other end...She got to the back and noticed a white car leaving from BEHIND the theater and heading down a street behind the theater as well.
I'm sure you can see where this suspicion/SPECULATION is going....anyone have any clues? I don't wanna start something too big, and we definitely CANNOT confirm or deny that it was or was not Billy...I'm a speculation addict ;)

DW absolutely :) I would personally rather take CSIz_4 to see the play again (for obvious reasons ;p) but I'm hoping to maybe bring the book to Endgame and maybe get it signed....hopefully by Mr. Gorgeous ;) Plus, I think it's one book I'll go back to over & over again....envisioning Billy.... :devil:

Last edited:
There you are CSIz_4. I was afraid that you had literally died and gone to heaven from the Billy hotness and we weren't going to hear from you at all...!!! :p
Well I thought I had too, until I fell off my cloud and had to come back down.:lol: I just still can't believe I actually seen him! I think I need to do it again.;)

Thanks everybody on the nice comments about my 'review'. It just seems like no matter how much or what I say, I still don't give the play or Billy justice, but I did my best. It truly is something that everyone should experience if at all possible. Good luck to all those who have not yet went.:thumbsup:

Nice review, LaSquisita. Thanks for posting.:)

LOVE the pictures :) I'm SO SO happy (and not surprised in the least) that Marg was there for him :) *YAY*
I found those last night as well...did a PureJoy flip out and then reminisced about Sunday...*sigh* If CSIz_4 and I had stayed for Monday's performance at 7:30p we could've maybe caught all of them....Oh well....Thanks for sharing :)

You were so close to seeing them... I guess I won't have to ask for photos in the toilet with The Helgenberg then, will I? :lol:

I can't begin to tell you how excited CSIz's eloquent review, the official press releases and the photos have made me. Giddy! Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (There's my work based scream for the day!!)

But the video... good. Lord. Any chance of escaping an arty farty conversation with me after the play has gone. Poor ole PLG... she'll need the earplugs I'll be banging on that much!

So much to see and discuss! I printed the reviews and showed them my workmates. They think I'm mad for going to Chicago to see a play, but when they read the review, they realised I was going to be in Arty Farty Heaven. But they made me promise to have a pint before and after the show to take the edge of the grimness of the themes in the play. Paedophiles and teachers are not good combinations in general.

I can't see 'Endgame,' in the winter. Two reasons, firstly, I'm skint after Chicago and we just booked a 'paid off the mortgages whooo hooooo!' blow out holiday in Vegas next Easter. Secondly, 'Endgame' is pretentious crap which is trying to be arty for arty's sake. Poo! Have a read. You'll see what I mean. Samuel Beckett is bobbins.

Hey, Crim! Can you send me the link for your fic? Love a good one! Is it naughty? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back