I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

I'm looking for two episodes.

The first is where a teenage girl is virgin but she wishes to be pregnant so much that milk come out of her breasts in front of Catherine.

The second is when Sara is in an empty house with Nick and she lays in a bathtub and try to pull an handrail or something like that out of the wall.

Thanks.

First one is Got Murder (s3 ep12)

Second one is Last Laugh (s3 ep20)

Hi,
Again I have a question and again it involves Greg and Nick
I found this quote on a website

" Nick Stokes: Well, it takes 10 minutes to drive from the clinic to Industrial Road.
Warrick Brown: Yeah?
Nick Stokes: Yeah, I had Greg run it.
Warrick Brown: [laughing] That's classic! " :guffaw:

whitch episode was it ?

I was watching Werewolves last night and have a question about the actress playing the mother of the hairy twins. Did the same actress play the grandmother of the boy Warrick and Catherine found in Down The Drain?

Can someone tell me the episode name and season where Grissom, Nick, and Warrick are outside Greg's lab talking about something and then they all look up at Greg and he's looking at them like their crazy?

I was watching Werewolves last night and have a question about the actress playing the mother of the hairy twins. Did the same actress play the grandmother of the boy Warrick and Catherine found in Down The Drain?

No, In "Werewolves" Rita Bradford was played by Bonita Friedericy, and in "Down The Drain" the Grandmother (Giles) was played by Cristine Rose.

Can someone tell me the episode name and season where Grissom, Nick, and Warrick are outside Greg's lab talking about something and then they all look up at Greg and he's looking at them like their crazy?

I think that's All For Our Country, Season 4 episode 2 where they need someone to trawl around for a soda bottle used as a silencer.
I think.

I think that's All For Our Country, Season 4 episode 2 where they need someone to trawl around for a soda bottle used as a silencer.
I think.

Yes, that was the one. Thank you very much!!! :)

No, In "Werewolves" Rita Bradford was played by Bonita Friedericy, and in "Down The Drain" the Grandmother (Giles) was played by Cristine Rose.

Thanks. The resemblance was strong enough that I was wondering.

Does anyone know the name of the episode where Nick and Sara work together and investigate a car bomb?Only know is season 2.
Thanks.

Horribly random querie here:

Do we know the middle names of any of the CSI's? Well, other than Greggo. I know his. :D He's too cute not to remember that little detail.

And do we know Warrick's G-Ma's name?

Back