I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Cite your source?!

How did I not know this? It doesn't seem very Nicky-esque. But I'm not saying you're wrong. Anyway, I'm really excited! But if you cite your source maybe I could find it for some of the other characters.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, I found it on the CSI Wiki site. Now if it's accurate, don't know, but that's where I found it, so you'll have to ask them to cite their source.

I didn't know it until last year because I found it on there. I don't think they have middle names for the other characters, but I haven't looked.

3. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I have a kinda weird and confusing question :lol:

Does anyone know of an episode in which a woman and a man (both maybe around 25 years) sing together in some kind of club? It may be that the woman gets killed later in the episode, not sure about that though...I can't remember seeing that episode, but I kinda saw that part on TV...any help is appreciated!

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm remembering a few episodes where a man OR a woman was singing alone. As for together, the only one I can think of was "Young Man With a Horn" from Season 9 in the beginning where it was like an American Idol episode.

5. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

^^ Oooooooooooooohhhhh!!!! That has to be it!!! I was looking for that episode because the two finalists of the German version of American Idol dubbed the man and woman. The 9th season hasn't aired in Germany yet :rolleyes: THANKS A LOT!!!

6. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi can anyone tell me the name of this episode it is one where Keppler pulls out an umbrella out of a body , please help !

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Since I don't have the DVDs, I did a Yahoo search and the answer is "Meet Market" (season 7, episode 14).

8. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I believe it's Meet Market (7.14) :)

Edit: Hmpf. Beaten by the master :p

9. lal

lal Pathologist

Thank you :thumbsup: i saw the episode last night , and didn't what it was called , thank you again :thumbsup:

10. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Did I read Jorja Fox is coming back to "LV"? please tell me its true:)

11. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Sorry should have read 'Jorja/Sara:A Passionate Heart#6' before I posted this question

12. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Can anyone give me a run down on the Millander clan please,don't know the story or plot surrounding them?:)

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Paul Millander was born a female and was originally named Pauline. Pauline underwent a sex change as a teenager and became Paul. Paul was an only child. His father was murdered when he was young and it was staged to make it look like a suicide. The men that he murdered where positioned in the same way that his father's 'suicide' was.

Millander lead a double life. In his other life he was Judge Douglas Mason who was married and had a son.

I got the info from Wikipedia's Minor Characters in CSI. If you scroll down you'll come across Paul Millander

14. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Thanks Jacquie I had a look at the site and I now remember some of the later episode's,I didn't know the whole story though so thanks again

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Didn't know where else to post this since Super Dave doesn't have a thread, so I decided to try here since it seems to be about all the characters.
    FYI, David Berman is a guest on 'Drop Dead Diva' tonight on Lifetime at 9pmET. His brother Josh, is the creator and producer of the series. Not sure how big a role he has, but he was in the preview. :)