I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Matt O'toole a.k.a Paul Millander

I have a problem. Have been thinking about this for a long time and now I'm quite annoyed.

I love Matt O'toole. I think he's a very good actor. I have searched the internet for his birth date, or just any information about him. But mainly the birthday. I can't find anything. It's like he's not exist.
Do anyone know anything about him?

Re: Matt O'toole a.k.a Paul Millander

I checked IMDb (most likely a place you already checked) and Wikipedia (usually a site that can be unreliable as it is reliable) and I found nothing on his birth date. Some actors don't like listing their birthdays, which is understandable.

Does anyone know which episode it is where Doc Robbins is singing in the morgue? I thought it was BTK, Pt 2, since that's when they found Izzy Delancey's body, but I found no indication of that in reviews.

Does anyone know which episode it is where Doc Robbins is singing in the morgue? I thought it was BTK, Pt 2, since that's when they found Izzy Delancey's body, but I found no indication of that in reviews.

If you're thinking about the scene where Doc sings the COD to Grissom, then yeah it's Built to Kill Part 2.

Does anyone know the name of the episode where Warrick makes Nick call a hooker and he tells her he's kind of got a Tom Cruise look going on?

Hey!
I'm new here, and I mean new (joined three days ago!)
Here's my question---

CSI: Las Vagas -> What episode do you first see the miniture murders (the ones in the box??

Well, that's it- it's just there's quite alot of Hodges/Wendy action-ish ... yeah, I'm a shipper too! :)

Here's my question---

CSI: Las Vagas -> What episode do you first see the miniture murders (the ones in the box??

That would be Built to Kill pt. 2 - season 7 episode 2. :) You do see the first one in the very end of Built to Kill pt. 1 (and I do mean very end!). But part 2 deals with the first miniature.

Susan

Back