Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

We should all think positive, IMO. You've all been great to us, non-US people, with describing the EC scenes, so I'll ask you all to do it again. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow to find out what happened.

I don't believe that Eric would do anything bad. He either believes he's doing the right thing or his father is threatening him in some way. Calleigh will probably be very mad at him, but I do believe that she'll forget about their disagreement while he's in danger and then rip his head off once he's safe. However, I always imagine that there will be some make up sex after everything and that they will be okay.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you for posting this!!! :)

I'm so glad that Adam talked about Eric's reasons for helping out his dad. If you noticed he said that his dad was kind of in the middle in all this and that Eric felt he owed him after Sharova put his life at risk to prevent Eric from being deported. So Eric does have good, justified reasons to help out (at least for him cause I'm still with Cal on this one). Also now I'm even more sure he is not going over to the dark side and it all comes down to Eric having too big of a heart.

What I still don't get is Caruso's descritption of the opening of season 8 :confused: I don't get what he means...

3. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Delkolover I totally agree with you!
    I guess we'll soon find out what's going to hapen, well probably not because there will be a masive cliffhanger!:scream: I hate them!!
    No ofense but the interview with ELR really anoyed me! like why was the first thing she said was negative things about E/C!:confused:, and about the ET behind the scenes vid, why could Emily not have been inteviewed? She always says positive things about E/C and that would've really lifted our moods! and calmed us down!
    This is driving me crazy! Yeah and it may be pathetic but I take my ships, TV programs and soap operas very seriously specially E/C!
    I really hope and can't believe that they would just end E/C in one day even if it was for a short period of time, they are crazy in love and happy one day and then Eric's criminal father appeares and they split up! C'mon he obviously trusts Calleigh more than Sharova! I just hope it's not gonna be as bad as we think and we can come on here tomorrow and write with smiley faces :) and start planning and guessing what's gonna happen next season! Sorry ramble ramble ramble ....:rolleyes:

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

From what I've read from everyone about Eva's interview I am not bothered at all. I knew from the previews that Eric helping his father would cause friction in his relationship w/ Calleigh but I don't think it is enough to rip them apart. The writers wouldn't build E/C's relationship for seasons only to have them come together and break up in one season. The writers wouldn't do that. This is the finale for this season, the writers will want to leave us in suspense.

delkolover, great post!!!

5. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Well I will try and be positive and pray that you already positive ones, Calleighericfan and delkolover are right! I still think I will check this thread before watching to see what I'm going to be going into since I'm on pacific time and there are a lot of east coast peeps on here :). I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Exactly!!

I feel like everyone is pushing or constantly saying that Cal will shoot him in order to get us to believe it. It is just overkill imo. Again, not to say it might not happen but if it does happen the way they want us to assume it happens...why the hell should we watch then? We pretty much then know what is going to happen. She shoots him and the cliffhanger is his life hanging in the balance...I mean that pretty much gives away the penjulate moment of the ep wouldn't you think?

I also agree that they won't leave us haning as to whether or not she shot him, unless he is missing...which I am inclined to believe will happen. Poissbly he and Yelina are both missing at the end...I think if he isn't missing, we will find out if she hit him.

If she does hit him, I wonder how Eric will feel about that? ;)

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

-- Eric and Calleigh do argue about his father and his involvement in their case.
    -- Eric confronts his father, who admits to being involved but not by choice.
    -- Calleigh and Eric argue again when she suspects he is helping his father.
    -- Ryan sees Eric and Calleigh argue but resists questioning her. He does try to cheer her up w/ a joke after seeing her upset
    -- Ryan and Calleigh are dodging bullets, firing back. Calleigh later realizes one of the cars she shot at is w/ Eric and his father she tells Ryan
    -- Calliegh learns Eric was bleeding, lost control of the car, and is missing!

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Thanks for the summary. So was the episode good? Was Calleigh crying because of Eric??

9. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Just finished watching the finale! WOW! Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a very bumpy ride! And don't forget to keep a BOX OF TISSUES close by! You're gonna need it!:(:(:(
    IT'S GONNA BE A VERY VERY LONG SUMMER!

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

The episode was good. I am glad the writers have wrapped up the mob storyline. I liked that Yelina was brought back. I didn't mind that Eric and Calleigh argued, it was definately not the end to them. Eric is in a tough spot, he wants to help his father. IMO, I think Eric feels like he owes it to his dad to help him out since his father helped him. Calleigh's POV was understandable as well. Yes, she was crying because of Eric she fears she shot him and something bad has happened to him.

11. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Why do we need tissues? I am so worried now. :( I want this episode so be so good, but then, at the same time, I don't want a cliffhanger about calleigh and eric and there relationship possibly. That would be awful. Man, the suspense is killing me! Come on, don't make us go an entire summer not know something about something LOL :alienblush:

12. delkolover

I don't think we are going to need tissues either....We all know everything will turn out alright. Will it be a long summer? Hell YEAH....

based on what we have heard from those who have seen the ep...my personal opinion is that Cal didn't shoot him but daddy dearest had something to do with Eric being injured and missing. Why else would he be in the car by himself? C'mon, Cal shooting him is way too easy to figure out and TPTB have made it a point this season of doing what we least expect and it would make sense that dad is involved b/c they made a huge point of everyone telling Eric not to trust his dad b/c he doesn't know him. And it would be kismet if his decision to help his dad blows up in his face and shows him that he didn't know the guy.

13. csimiamirules

csimiamirules Victim

OMG!!! NO!!!!...whats the cliffhanger

14. delkolover

The cliffhanger is that Eric is missing and is apparently injured in someway....we don't find out if Cal shot him or that if his injury is even a gunshot wound.

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Again delkolover, ITA. We don't know if his injury was from a gunshot wound. He was in a car crash, maybe someone tried to run him off the road like they did with Calleigh in a previous seasons. Maybe Eric was speeding too fast in an effort to get away from the cops. There are many possibilities. I have my doubts about Calleigh shooting Eric, yes she shot at at car but I don't think she hit Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.