Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Its Monday :beer:

Thanks for the CTV Promo:thumbsup:

:scream: I think my head is spinning from watching all these promos and videos!!

Looks like there's going to be a rumble :rolleyes: I hope its not too drastic. Eric certainly needs to take Calleigh's advice but he's got a thick skull. She's right, he doesn't know his father and now that he's gone against her pleas, he's gotten himself in hot water.:( WHY ERIC!??! Poor Calleigh is a mess :(

I think the more and more I watch these promos and videos, I'm getting so upset for these two. Watching Calleigh cry is breaking my heart. :(

Just a few more hours...

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I really can't believe that today is the last episode of this season. It seems that it just had started and here we are the last episode, I have to say time flies pretty fast. I'm a bit sad because it means a long months whitout E/C:(.

As for the clip, it looks they're arguing about his father. It's obvious she's worried about him because she doesn't want anything happen to him. But as we know Eric, he always guides by his feelings so I'm sure he wants to help his father, because he thinks it's just the right thing to do. As someone else mentioned earlier I suppose he thinks he owes this to Sharova, cause he helped him in 7.16.
    I don't know why Calleigh is crying in the ctv promo, but I truly felt sorry for her and I hope they will be ok. What I don't want to see for sure is them breaking up because of this situation. It will make me really mad.:scream:

3. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Only a few hours until finale! (Well I have to wait until tomorrow:wtf:)

This finale is just stressing me out! I'm so worried about hiphuggers! I saw the clip when he says 'You don't know him..' and she anwers 'Do you ...' I was like NOOO! I know they're going to have arguments and I don't mind it but I really don't see the point of them splitting up because of Eric's father that rejected him and only met him a few months ago, they have known each other for more than 7 years and they had such a great frenship and now LOVE!!!!:drool: I'm just hoping that they're are just winding us up and that it will all end well and we'll not have to big of a hiphugger related cliffhanger.

4. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

I just watched the interview with Eva LaRue, and she said that the Calleigh/Eric relationship is having a hard time, and that Calleigh might be the one who actually takes him down. :confused:

I don't really know what to think..! I am having a hard time to believe that they'e going to break up! :scream:*crosses every body part that can be crossed*

Here is the link for Eva's interview.

[/SPOILER]

5. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I am really upset by this interview with Eva LaRue!!
    I just can't believe the writers would bring us this far then tear the E/C romance apart like this after only really a 2 month romance. I don't even want to watch!! I might have to wait til the weekend to watch it. It's too much to watch what I would consider to be a heartbreaker then have to go to bed and get up and go to work the next day!!
    Pathetic I know cause really this is just tv but I really get into my TV and my ships!!!

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

das576: I know what you mean. I am really into my tv and my ships as well.

I really, really hope that this is merely a bump in the road and Calleigh doesn't end up shooting Eric. It would make absolutely no sense to bring these two together and hype it up so much if they were just going to pull them apart 9 episodes later.

If that was the case then they should have kept them dancing around their feelings for yet another season. It is obvious that Calleigh cares a lot for Eric, I just hope that they are able to build on that instead of tearing them apart. They have struggled too long for it to end like this.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I really just think it is a big bump for them right now....they haven't had their relationship tested yet....granted this is a big one to start with but it had to be tested at some point. And even if they do decide to take a "break" I highly doubt it will be for long. I honestly think that Cal will be so concerned for his life and well being that being made at him for his decision will take a back seat for a moment...I mean once things calm down she will probably bite his head off!!

As for the interview with ELR. I wouldn't, and by no means offense to her, take much stock in it personally. I mean remember back before either this season or season 6 she was asked about Cal and Eric and she said she didn't think they would happen b/c it was more "mother hen" and "brother/sister" than anything else?? Look how wrong she was about that.

I also agree as someone said, that some of what they say in these interviews is scripted; they are told to somehow, someway mention it as a plug for the ep, to wet the viewers appetite and feed into the hype. You can't have the promo show one thing and then the actor say the opposite or give more away in an interview....you have make sure ALL are on the same page. ELR totally fed into the whole "Is Cal gonna be the one to shoot him" angle that fits right along with the promo.....I'm not saying it might not go down that way, it could happen the way ELR describes but they need to keep us interested and wanting to see the ep.

The fact that she blurted it out w/o even being asked about it first....in fact it was the very first thing that came out of her mouth, kind of says to me that she was told to say it. She might have wanted to get it out of the way right off the bat, but to say it like that....she was given nudge so to speak to say it.

To be honest, whether or not ELR is right or wrong, this whole ep is starting to come across to me as a HUGE cliche, wrapped inside an enigma tossed in another cliche, put on film and mass broadcasted!! ;)

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I couldn't have said it better myself; I totally agree with you Delkolover:thumbsup:

9. VirGodess1923

I gotta tell you, this interview did not sit right with me.
    Why would they put them together and break them up so fast?? I'm hoping they don't. It seems senseless to me. I could just hear the "others" jumping for joy over this. :scream: and Calleigh may be the one to take him out??? I must say, thank you Eva, you've made me even more nervous about this finale!!
    This is the most twists and turns our thread has felt since I've been on here...except when Eric professed his love for Calleigh and "The kiss"...Only 6 more hours to go....

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree with you Delkolover 100%.:thumbsup:

In the interview Eva said "I think, she might", for me it sounds more like speculations then what really's gonna happen. Most likely there will be a cliffhanger involving Eric and Calleigh:scream:, but I don't believe they are gonna break them for good. Maybe continuity is not the strongest feature of this show, but it's rather hard to believe they could destroy so easily something what they were building so long and so carefully. Probably E/C will have to face pretty serious problems, there's a big chance they even break up for a while, but I still believe in the end they will be ok. And meaning in the end I don't think as for the end of the show, but as for the next season.
    We all know Tptb have to keep people interested in the show and leaving us wondering all summer if E/C will be ok definitely fulfil this condition.
    Thus I suppose unfortunatelly it''ll be really long summer for us this year.:(

11. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

YOU GUYSS!!
    sorry by the way if someone has already posted it!
    http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/05/74347/index.html
    doesnt eric delko understand that he could just like keep an eye out for his dad maybe put him under protection or something, but that he doesnt have to go back and get revenge?! i mean yeah he kinda does but like.. not if its gonna start a fued with calleigh :shifty:
    so are we assuming that yelina is the one to die becuase natalia said in the cbs interview (which i am soo worried because of her delko and calleigh comment) that she isnt losing her job or getting in trouble--they cant lose calleigh.. what other woman is there involved in this to get that hurt?
    and one last thing.. this is the second interview that i have heard david caruso say something about back to the beginning or referring to like the first season when talking about tonights finale. does that really have to do with whats going on with tonights episode? and they keep talking about a huuuge cliffhanger but then said there would be some resolution.
    one last thing-i promise- the picture calleigh shows eric of his dad.. was that a picture of him in the car with eric or am i just seeing things now? because then mayybe eric made it out okay and calleigh showed him the picture like i saw you there with him and confronts him about it? who knows...

there is the behind the scenes clip.. or i dont know if there is gonna be another one on tonight but it is 4 minutes.
    doesnt really say anything about eric and calleigh but gets me thinking about who is gonna get hurt in this episode:(

OH and at the end did adam say he has been in atlanta working on a movie and then the csi miami set?

sorry to go on and on!

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  12. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

You're totally right Delkolover :thumbsup:
    I was pissed of about what Eva said about E/C relationship and I really don't believe the writers will break this relationship after all the work that it gave to be building, I keep my hopes up :)

About ELR's interview.. I was thinking and do you guys remember when Megan (the actress that plays Tara, I never know how to write her name :rolleyes:)said in an interview that Eric had a thing for Tara (or something like this) ?? It was a lie and maybe Eva did the same thing as Megan :shifty:
    So I do believe they'll be happy and together in the next season and also I don't believe that Calleigh hit him .

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I totally agree!!! ;)

The fact that Eva practically blurted out the EC thing just screams scripted to me. And delkolover I too remembered the "motherly feelings" interview. The promo has been very evident with the whole Calleigh will shoot and hurt Delko which makes me very suspicious as to it being true; even more now that Eva was so explicit about it. I'm not saying that there's not a possibility of it actually happening that way but I'm more inclined to believe it won't. Though I do think that they'll leave us all summer believing she did hit him.

14. VirGodess1923

Thanks csimiamilove for the et interview :thumbsup:

I actually felt a little better after watching this. Eveyone was in a cheary mood. I wonder why they didn't get to talk to Emily. I wouldve liked to hear her take on what happens between her and Delko. They also said in the beginning one of their own gets "taken out", so I'm assuming its Yelina and she's taken off the show. It may not refer to Eric just then. Maybe he gets hurt mid show. Either way, I hope its not Calleigh... :rolleyes:

15. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Thanks for the vid csimiamilove it was great
    Now my heart is racing so fast :scream:I hope the season finale doesn't end like the NY season finale.:(
    Ryan saying that if he does get shot in the ep I am totally worried:(
    Oh and I dont know if you guys see it but it seems Cal his eric's car as he's running away in the car:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.