Photos #6 - Lights, Camera, 'Snap'!

Thanks, Miss AC ;)

Your pix always make me think you are just an unstoppable, FUN chick! Wish we could hang in real life! See u on facebook ;)
xoxo

Hannah, Marns, you're both cuties! And I love your shirt Marns. XD

And Steph, it should be illegal to take a web cam picture that nice.. mine always look like I took them with a fisher price camera.. ;D

My aim was to look for a recent photo where i'm not drunk but it ended up the only photos of me taken were when we were drunk at one of my best mates house parties.

Me most recent
This was I don't know when it was taken i just found it on my camera.

Me at the end
Sat outside having a gossip which ended in a session of us posing with sad faces.

Dawni: Drunk pictures are the most HILARIOUS pictures! Awesome turnout! The 2nd one is the best....ya'll are having too much fun ;p

AnJella: Awesome pic ;) You look brilliant w/ all those books next to you ;)

Thanks you so much Amb, Marns and Becka, you girlies are beyond sweet. *Hugs you.*

Marns, you look really pretty Hun. I LOVE your t-shirt. :D

Dawni, great pics, looks like you had fun. :D

Andrea, you look gorgeous as always hun. :D

^ Here's my best friend Becca and Me. (Clickly clicky for the larger pic). ;)

Aww, look at all the cool people in the thread! :D

Steph, it looked like you and your friend had a really great day!

So me and a couple of mates went fire breathing a few weeks ago. Tought I'd post a pic of it. Just because it looks awesome. :D

Thanks Laurence, yeah we did have fun that day. :D Awesome pic by the way, looks like you're a real dare devil, :lol: you'd never in a million years get me to do something like that, so I comend you for it. ;)

Poster above me a daredevil because of the bottles of booze on the shelf behind her? :p

Ow wait, wrong thread :lol:

Back