Misc CSI Fan Art - Showcase, Links and Requests

so many nice works

2stamps
fjzs02.jpg
1z35n3r.jpg

Last edited:
So it's not really art but I was wondering if anyone could help me get a clip/quote from one of the shows and get it onto my phone so I can use it as an alert tone?? I have no idea where to ask.....:confused: If I could just get it in audio format I could upload it and get it onto my phone but I can't get it into a file.

Beautiful work OLE!

Oh this is way cool! I was wondering if someone could make me a PSP wallpaper with Mac and Stella. I really don't mind which pictures you use as long as they are together in the pics.

Axelsonfire, hope one of these two work for ya. :D

Wish I could help ya FallenforFlack, but last time I tried to find cellphone ringtones, I had to change my email address from spam attacks. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really cool looking Axels! I like it a lot as an icon too. :D I'm going to need a bigger memory stick with all of these PSP walls.. lol.

Cara, those are really gorgeous!

Orla, nice Flack paper! I could maybe try to make a Ryan one for you if I have time today.

Could anyone make a banner/link for my blog?

Good morning,

I am visiting this forum today, as I am in need of a banner/link for my blog.

1. My blog can be found at : http://redknight-cc.blogspot.com

2. If possible, I would like the banner it have both Lt Caine and Det Kelly on it.

3. I would like, for the banner, to also be a link to my blog.

4. I wish to post the banner, on my various sites, including Myspace and Facebook. A banner, which can be placed anywhere, would help me out.

I hope I am not demanding too much. I have been wishing for a banner like this, for some time, but I do not have the skills/program to do such. In case you are not allowed to post it here, just post a link on where I may find the banner, you have come up with.

The creator, will recieve credit, anywhere I post it.

Thank you.

Re: Could anyone make a banner/link for my blog?

I think I'll give it a try :D

What's the size you want? And can you please share some of your fave photos to put on the banner?

Back