Misc CSI Fan Art - Showcase, Links and Requests

This one is 170x170 cause it wouldn't work any smaller (the text wasn't readable):

threesacharm170x170.png

Looks like I'm the only one who posts here anymore. :lol:

There is a regular sized version of this banner, but it looks better to me in the bigger size:

Here are two Eden ones (there are regular sized ones that match):

one more

Last edited:
GNRF, I love the BFB icon of Doc! :lol:

Your Gen CSI Banner was great, the skulls are perfect!!

I tend not to make CSI graphics that would fit in this forum, although if I had more time on my hands I would! :D

I was wondering if someone could make me a PSP wallpaper with this picture:

Picture

And I'd like it to say "I could not ask for more".

Thanks a lot.

I just got a new phone and made my first wallpaper for it. Just thought I'd share :D

Adam banner- matches style of the one I used in the epilogue challenge, only it's b/w, bigger and no text.

Here are the Lindsay/Lucy ones that are bigger than regular size. You may use them for LJ Headers if you wish:

Not sure where to post this, but anyone know where I can get sounds to use as text etc. alerts for my new Blackberry? I want some CSI: Miami ones of Horatio and Speed talking. I thought that would be cool. I have not been able to find many online and don't know how to make them.

Also would love a wall/graphic for my Blackberry Curve of Speed! Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi hi :)

Last month I started making Firefox personas for the Firefox users that visit my website, Margamania, and I thought I'd share them here, too. There are four of them at the moment, but I'm definitely going to make more. Here's a preview of two of them:

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Go here for more.

If you use Firefox, you can try making your own personas, too. It's not that hard at all, and it's fun! :D

Back