Signature Banners #3 - Showcase and Request Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny banner and D/L banners
215_1872.jpg
215_1603.jpg
more this way

Can anyone make me a banner of Animated Snickers. First, I like when Sara roll Nick out the hospital (Stalker) then on the episode of Gum Drops, Nick say to Sara, "I was rescued" then Sara say to him, "You've got me." I just make it up when Sara say it to Nick in my head. I really appreciate it.

glad you ladies like the Mac banner ^^ I was surprised it actually turned out to be approximately how I wanted it to look :lol:

@CSI_mania I've never tried my hand at CSI:LV. Simply because my resources are quite limited to DVDs of the first half of season 1 and some episodes on tape, provided I can find them *g* Static banners wouldn't be a problem given that there are so many srceencaps out there. It's getting the caps for the animation that would probably give me a hard time...

@Detective_Burn saved the pic and will go through season 1 for an appropriate Aiden/Hawkes scene ;) They must have met at some point... :lol:

Hey guys im looking for a moving Greg piccie, only like the one in my sig now but just greggo lol, n/p if you can't do it though :)
Kitty
xxxx

I'm glad it turned out how you wanted it to, your a very talanted artist tianshi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back