Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Here were my banners from the challenge!

m7bzg1.jpg

35avj7t.jpg

33l1o4m.jpg

Wow, great banners CSIFann1 and Project Day, they are all fab. :adore: You guys just keep getting better and better. Well done. :D

I can do it. YOu want me to use the same pic I did for the wallpapers I made you, or do you want a different pic? I don't have any others of the two of them together, but I could put a pic of Danny on one end and ADam on the other end if you want.

I don't mind which pics you use. Thanks! ;)

Is this okay?

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/...am and Danny wps for request/adamdannybnr.jpg
Thank you! :)
I'm part of another forum, so I'll be using it there. It's great! :D

Thank you! :D
I'm part of many forums... I think I'll use this for one of them too. :D

Or maybe I'll use my current one for that forum and use yours for this forum... who knows?

Thank you, you guys! :)

And nice sigs, everyone! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work in here everyone!

Yumi696, please remember next time not to quote images in the fan art forum. Having so many images is hard for some people to load ;)

csifann1, your Danny Adam banner is absolutely gorgeous :eek: :eek:

Project DAY, lovely challenge banners! Love the first one ;)

i changed my mind could someone do one to the chorus of Taylor Swifts "Crazier" for EDeN? the chorus goes like this: You lift my feet off the ground, and spin me around, you make me crazier, crazier, feels like I'm falling and I, I'm lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier." thanx! i dont care what pics are used! I just need some new signature banners!

I was wondering if anyone could make me some or had some banners with flack and angell together? I can't seem to find any infocus pictures on the internet so if you have the pictures that would be great!:)

Last edited:
i changed my mind could someone do one to the chorus of Taylor Swifts "Crazier" for EDeN? the chorus goes like this: You lift my feet off the ground, and spin me around, you make me crazier, crazier, feels like I'm falling and I, I'm lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier." thanx! i dont care what pics are used! I just need some new signature banners!

Okay, I made two batches, but I'm not through resizing all of them yet. Here's the first batch (some of them wouldn't work as banners (some of them have matching walls), so I made them wallpapers instead which I'll post in the wallpaper thread):

edenantique.jpg

edencolorquadbnr.jpg

edencrazier1.jpg

Last edited:
Back