Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

My banners from the "too sexy" challenge. :)

tvguidepic1.jpg

feet.jpg

grishatsexy.jpg

Can someone please make me a Danny/Adam signature? With the words "Only you can make me feel."

Thank you! :)

I can do it. YOu want me to use the same pic I did for the wallpapers I made you, or do you want a different pic? I don't have any others of the two of them together, but I could put a pic of Danny on one end and ADam on the other end if you want.

Fallen, love those banners, especially the Ry ones. :)

Susan, yours too, especially the first two. :)

Smokey, great banners. I love your banner of Greg's feet. Boy's got some cute feet. :D

Kay, FallenForFlack.. I wanted to make 3 different banners, but I've scrapped five in a row and believe that means it's time to call it a night for photoshop.

I did make 2 versions of the first banner cause.. well, I'm weird and picky and indecisive at the same time. :rolleyes:

speedle001.png

speedle004.png

speedle002.png

Hope you like 'em!

I'm loving all the challenge banners!

Fatalze, I just :adore: Speed. All I can say is Mmmmm....

Lol, Meg, that's my reaction to him pretty much everytime. Mmm Speedle.. :D

Glad you like them, FallenforFlack!

Can someone please make me a Danny/Adam signature? With the words "Only you can make me feel."

I can do it. YOu want me to use the same pic I did for the wallpapers I made you, or do you want a different pic? I don't have any others of the two of them together, but I could put a pic of Danny on one end and ADam on the other end if you want.

I don't mind which pics you use. Thanks! ;)

I don't mind which pics you use. Thanks! ;)

Is this okay?

adamdannybnr.jpg

Too much people work to comment separetly, great work for "Too Sexy..." challenge :drool::drool: It was too sexy for my... :drool:... heart :lol:

Becka / Fatalze - Lovely Speed's banners, love the 3rd one :bolian:

Orla_Dark - Great ... :drool: ... Ryan banner :D

Yumi696, I gave it a try too ;)
Here it is:
danny.jpg

Back