Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

I couldn't decide which pic I liked best, so I just used almost all of the pics I had where they were either facing each other or the camera. :lol:

hey guys I was wondering if I can request some Jonas brother banners in here? If I can't I would want some team banners of csi, csiny and csi miami. Surprise me like always I love surprises.:) for the team banners it dont matter as long as they have the shows name printed on there. really hopind for JB ones though:(

hey guys I was wondering if I can request some Jonas brother banners in here? If I can't I would want some team banners of csi, csiny and csi miami. Surprise me like always I love surprises.:) for the team banners it dont matter as long as they have the shows name printed on there. really hopind for JB ones though:(

You can request banners for non-CSI stuff at the miscellaneous area of the site. There's a thread called "Other Fandom Art" or something to that effect.

As for team banners, does anyone know if they put out new CSI Vegas promo pics featuring the whole cast (the new one including Riley and Ray)?

Oh Okay thanks for the help.If I request them there can I still put them in my sig in here csi files.:)

Oh and on new csi Lv pics I dont know put i'll look and Ill PM you if I get something.:thumbsup:

oh hey guys I wanted to make one more request can someone make me some new E/C sigs. any pic will do as long as its awesome. Don't really have in mind any text or anything specific but just make it look awesome and adoreable.

E/C Lover, I gave you banners a go, hope you like them, I made 2 using different pics. If you'd like anything changed feel free to let you know and I'll try and change it for you. :D

2vnp4z5.png

2yxj1vb.png

Those are awesome, Steph! :eek:

While you're hanging around in the fanart forum.. I need to ask you (beg!) for a banner.. of Adam/AJ.. pretty please? :luvlove: I know you posted some before, but my net is moving so slow and I am so lazy to tab back through the thread. If you have time, I would ♥ you for it.

:alienblush: Aww, thanks so much Becka, it means so much coming from you. :D No problem at all, AJ is ♥. Here are a few I'm already made, or if you have anythign specific in mind feel free to post a pic and I'll see what I can do. :D

2iaeatu.png

2wpi7oz.png

34j97wg.png

Adam.
Adam.

Those will work just fine! I'm snagging them all, now to decide which one to use first. :D

Thanks so much for reposting them for me. ♥

Those will work just fine! I'm snagging them all, now to decide which one to use first. :D

Thanks so much for reposting them for me. ♥
:lol: It's no problem at all, I'm really glad that you like them, but then again, it's Adam, what's not to love. :adore: He makes a good subject. ;)

Lol, in windows, the way to get the ♥ is to press "alt" and "3" (on the number pad) at the same time. You can also find it and many other text symbols in Accessories > System > Character Map.

Back