Talk LIMS #7: FINAL RESULTS!

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Comeback Challenge ~ Results!

Thanks so much for the votes! It was a close one... I'm glad to be back... Glad you guys liked the icon. :)

Well done and welcome back! :thumbsup:

Good job girls !! wel done !! good luck with the rest of the rounds !!

Well done guys, sorry that i couldnt vote I was away, but i do love the Mod's choice icon :)

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Round 7 - Hodges

Ladies and Gentlemen, we now return you to your regularly schedule competition ;)

LIMS 7 Round 7: Provided Textures

For this round, you'll have to use one of the provided pictures, as always, but also (at least) one of the provided textures as well. You may use the texture(s) however you wish. Rotating, flipping, or whatever else you want to do is fine. You may use textures that are not provided if you wish, as long as you still use at least one of the ones below. *** When you send me your icon, please tell me which texture(s) you have used in your icon ***

The textures:
09.jpg
01.png
0027pr41.png
000796ky.png

The screencaps for this round:

Rules:
~ This is an anonymous challenge, so don't go posting your icon anywhere until this round is over.
~ Your icon must not exceed 100x100px. It should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
~ You must use only the images provided
~ No animations will be permitted.
~ Submit your icon by sending me (Dragonfly) a PM with the subject line LIMS Round 7 or similar.
~ If you are unable to send PM's, you may use the hotmail address in my profile. Just include TalkCSI in the subject so it doesn't go in the junk folder ;)
~ You may submit only ONE icon
~ If you wish to use your free pass for this round, you MUST send me a PM to let me know. Otherwise it won't count, and you will be disqualified.
~ The deadline for submissions will be Sunday, April 26th. No extensions will be given

The deadline is awkward timing for me I'll see if I can make it! ;)

Last edited:

Oo textures, im pretty busy this end of the week :lol: But I'll try, if not it might be time to use my pass lol

Back