Photos #6 - Lights, Camera, 'Snap'!

Awsome pics, you all look great!

Some pics of me:
thAYNRBMNPUCFX6.jpg

Me Golfing:
thAYNRBMNHUGQW7.jpg

^ May I just say you look great, too! :lol:

Here's another one of me. It looks like I'm trying to hypnotize you. :lol:

I'm getting there, Criminologist! Ha, that's a real mouthful. Btw, feel free to call me Becka, if you can remember. (I'm terrible with names, so I just assume everyone else is too lol)

I found a non-drugged picture of myself! I forgot I had some stored away in the depths of my HDD. This one is a little tiny bit touched up, since I used it for one of my self-portrait assignments in a digital photography course, but at least I don't feel like I look stoned in it.

And you should totally share a pill poppin' photo. :D And save some Vicodin for me next time, all they gave me were these lousy Darvocet.

Oh wow, they let you have Darvocet? I got Vicodin but I think Darvocet is stronger than Vicodin....Vicodin certainly does it for me ;) You are gooorgeous! I love your picture- your glasses are sweet....I need new ones, maybe I'll look into those ;) Who makes them?

Ok, ok, I give in...Here's a couple surgery pictures for you :) These are from Summer 2008.

One Day Post Op at DMC Hospital

The 8 inch battle scar...number 3

Siggi made by my bestie with list of all the surgeries so far

Matt: WOAH, Mr. Sexy there! LOL Awesome pictures! :)

Oh man, Darvocet might be powerful for normal pain but jaw pain is somethin' else entirely. Luckily, it seems to finally be going away, so maybe I can stop the drug habit before it actually becomes one lol. ;)

And wow, that looks super painful! What did they do, remove pins?

And the glasses are made by DKNY.. I think most Lenscrafters carry them. I really like 'em too.. I'm actually going to be slightly sad to lose them when I finally have laser correction surgery. On that note, you have the most AMAZING eye colour ever. Totally jealous.

I want to make sure everyone knows I also think Matt is a hottie. Is it harassment if I cat call over the internet? ;D

fatalze: No...I've had 3 rotational osteotomies in which my surgeon has gone into both femurs (thighbone) and tibia (right tiba..aka: shinbone) and broken them, rotated the (some rotation is normal for your bones, otherwise you couldn't bend or twist them, but mine were VERY abnormally rotated, my surgeon had NEVER seen numbers as horrendous as mine) bones in the right degree/number range, and put plates (big, huge, giant metal plates) & screws into them to hold them together while they healed. I'm having my tiba plate removed in late summer/early fall. Sorry...that was a LOT in one post!

Matt IS a hottie :) I'm 23 and up for grabs! :p LOL

Ouch! That really sucks! I'm glad that it's something that can be corrected though. Hopefully the next one is the last one, you poor girl!

And I'll flip you for him. ;P Haha.

Riiiiiiiiiiight, matt ;P We look STONED! LOL

I'm currently trying to send a picture (taken 2 days ago) of me from my cell (my poor daddy and our cell phone charges...I'll be paying my portion of the bill this month ;p) to my email and I'll get it posted ASAP :) Now that picture, you are allowed to slobber over ;)

Amberle...Criminologist86...Me....

Sorry for the blurryness; it was taken by my cellphone and put onto photobucket

Last edited:
Yay, another non-stoned picture. You look lovely, Amberle. :D It wasn't all that badly blurred.. heck, some of the photos I take on my real camera are more blurry than that lol.

Back