Um lets see;

Danny
Mac
Warrick
Flack
Gil
Adam
Nick
...basically the guys from the CSI franchise and a few from books I've read. Some game charaters I think are really adorable like Harvest Moon, or Phoenix Wright.Oh I forget Shawn Spencer(Psych), Gus (Psych), Wilson and House too. :lol:

Yup yup.

I have a crush on Greg House and a girl-crush on Sarah Walker (from Chuck). There's also this weird, unexplainable crush on Buster (from Mythbusters)... I'm not sure if he counts as fictional or not. :D

Greg House for me too! I think it's the beard lol but even though he tries to make you hate him you love him and he's sooo cute!

Hhhmmm, let's see....I think I have a couple:

Stephen Connor - Medical Investigation
Colby Granger - Numb3rs
Patrick Jane - The Mentalist
And Mac

Got a small girl crush on Emily Prentiss (Criminal Minds). I can't really think of somebody else. Oh, yeah and Chandler, but that's more because some of my friends told me that my humor resembles his. So maybe it's a narcissistic thing.

Oh, I have had so many, so I'm just going to do current ones for now. :)

-Erik the Phantom
-Gil Grissom
-Mr. Spock
-Sirius Black
-Pippin Took
-Maxwell Smart
-Macavity

I think that's it for now, but if I think of more, I'll add them.

-Adult Link from Zelda: Ocarina of Time (and only from that game)

:eek:

How could I forget?! Link from Zelda: Twilight Princess is another one of my current crushes. I've liked Link (in general) since 2002 or 2003, but when Twilight Princess came out...wow! I had never seen Link more handsome, and my liking for him redoubled.

I tend to have more crushes on fictional characters than I do real people. Here goes *takes a deep breath*
Nick Stokes
Greg Sanders
Warrick Brown (before the stupid sob went and got himself killed)
Danny Messer
Don Flack
Mac Taylor (in a twisted kinda way - he's older than my dad and I'm old enough to know better)
Adam Ross
Dean Winchester
Castiel (yes, I know, he's an angel, it's a bit wrong)
Zack Addy
Seeley Booth
Jessica Rabbit (hottest cartoon every drawn)

I used to have a massive crush on Aladdin (the disney version) when I was little, but I'm (mostly) over that now.

Ah, I remember Jessica Rabbit. She was definitely on my crush list, too!

Have another name to add to my rather long list:
M from the James Bond films. Judi Dench is amazing and I totally have a weak spot for strong women in charge :devil:

How could I forget?! Link from Zelda: Twilight Princess is another one of my current crushes. I've liked Link (in general) since 2002 or 2003, but when Twilight Princess came out...wow! I had never seen Link more handsome, and my liking for him redoubled.

I haven't played Twilight Princess yet so I don't know what he looks like. I'm sure he's hot though.

I have a Crush on...

1) Danny (Csi Ny)
2) Edward (Twilight)
3) Sam (Transformers)
4) Dean (Supernatural)
5) Greg (CSI)
6) Nick (CSI)

... Alot of Fictional Charaters:)ts not my falt they cast really HOT guys in movies and tv shows!!!

I forgot another two. I have a crush on Gregory House, and (as much as I hate admitting this) Robert Chase from House MD. There's something about House's character that makes you love him, even though he isn't supposed to be a likeable character. As to Robert Chase, he has an Australian accent and a good sense of humor. What's not to love about him? (If you couldn't tell, I'm a sucker for almost any type of accent.)

Back