Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #22

Yeah, I wonder how long it'll be before we see that gorgeous smile again after tonight's episode.

He must feel he needs to cover his yummy body so the fan girls don't swarm... it doesn't work very well does it?

EDIT because I feel I should contribute more. :D Piccies.

In the lab.

Flashlight pic.

Last edited:

Yay for new thread! Here one of my fav Jon pics:

15762436004.jpg

Wow! Didn't we just open this thread a an hour or so ago? LOL!

Love the drawing Wasabi! And the sig banner is too funny!

Thanks everyone for posting all the pics. I'm enjoying them! I'm supposed to be at sign language class but didn't feel like going so I'm at my parents house instead taking a break from the hubby and kiddies. :lol: I'm bad I know! I cannot wait for tonight's episode! That torture scene that was in the sneak peak bothered me and I didn't think it would. Yikes! I wonder how it all will end? Can't wait to see Jonathan's performance.

Lucky I bought up the dust monkey statement on top 100 list! I voted for that:thumbsup:

The last thread went pretty quick....less than a month quick:rolleyes:

I'll look it up but you guys know Jon is friends with Justin Long right? Well I found a video of them together in a movie premiere where Jon was taking the pictures:lol:

WAHOO, roughly 2.5 hours to 7.20!!
Poor Ryan, he'll need some counseling after this.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the drawings. Stay tuned on that blog, I'm going to add more art and writing one day at a time <3

2 and a half hours for you? Good gravy, I have to wait... *checks clock*... another 4 and a half! And I won't even be able to watch it as it airs, I'll have to watch it after 10PM my time!!! Luckyyyyyyyy!!!

P.S. Wasabi, I went to your profile to try to "make friends" with you but it seems you've disabled that feature on your account. Don't you wanna be friends? *sobs* ;)

Last edited:

2 and a half hours for you? Good gravy, I have to wait... *checks clock*... another 4 and a half! And I won't even be able to watch it as it airs, I'll have to watch it after 10PM my time!!! Luckyyyyyyyy!!!

P.S. Wasabi, I went to your profile to try to "make friends" with you but it seems you've disabled that feature on your account. Don't you wanna be friends? *sobs* ;)
I think I fixed it! Dunno why it did that. ;) Lol

Wow, new thread already.
551.gif

You all post just way too much while I'm at work. I'm always already behind by the time I get in here. :lol:

In celebration of the new thread, here's a pretty Ryan picture:

ryan-suit-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back