Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruitbat, thank you so much for the link, being a UK Gary fan I really appreciate being able to see what Gary gets up to in the States. Loved it, :drool: Thank you it was wonderful :) Gotta love that man!

Elwood21, yes definitely much more fun without the warning! Trouble is I can be a little bit delicate at times:) but don't worry I have the paramedics on speed dial just in case I should faint!! Again!!:lol:

:lol:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Just a quickie, I dont have time for long post's with pics or anything sadly.
Really REALLY busy!

But wanted to drop by and wish Gary a happy 54th! Happy birthdayyyyyy :D :thumbsup:
He really is looking too damn good for his age :scream:

anyways, have a good st paddy's too :thumbsup:

not too much drinking, remember...drink aware and all!

I just saw those interviews (The View and Fallon) at SiniseFans and wow, Gary is just plain astounding. His selflessness is nothing short of amazing. He deserves that presidential award through and through.

And yes, it doesn't hurt a bit that he's hawt, LOL. I loooove that part in the Fallon show where he gamely plays bass. And that thing he does with his mouth (as a mock Mac Taylor signature move), HAHAhahahaha!

Thanks very much for the links FB!

The Fallon clip was pretty funny, it's a hoot to see Gary being a goofball (even with a good cause) after superserious Mac. I would so love to see that signature Mac move in a CSINY outtake or a gag reel some day :lol: "...gee Stel, it does look like he's dead..." *ba-bop* Better yet, she could help him with it. :lol: And fun seeing him be game enough to pick up the bass to play them out to commercial.

Hope he had a good time in NY playing with his band for St. Patrick's Day. And his birthday. :D

*Tackles Fruitbat* thanks for those links hon, you made my day(s). :devil::devil::devil:
Those pics of Gary arriving at the Ritz are awesome. The 16th huh? I think he forgot he was too busy preparing his birthday that he forgot about moi :lol:

Fruitbat: Thanks so much for the links!! You made my day so much better!!

Ahaha the thing Gary did with his mouth was pretty funny on the last night show:lol:

Fruitbat: Thanks so much for the links!! You made my day so much better!!

Ahaha the thing Gary did with his mouth was pretty funny on the last night show:lol:

Yes its nice to see him fool around.

*Tackles Fruitbat* thanks for those links hon, you made my day(s). :devil::devil::devil:
Those pics of Gary arriving at the Ritz are awesome. The 16th huh? I think he forgot he was too busy preparing his birthday that he forgot about moi :lol:

My pleasure.:)

Hey all, here's a link to my favorite local news station here in Hawaii. They interviewed Gary when he was down here again back in January (which I had no knowledge about and was absolutely sad to hear that he was in Hawaii and I missed his band playing AGAIN :censored: :brickwall: ). Hope you all enjoy it!

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/14904/110/

Even Gary can be laid back sometimes! But what about Mac??

l_fd05f0c2c5cab14e558dac55c0b2e2a5.jpg

Hi everyone
Here in Australia CSI NY hasn't come back on for some reason, and i tell you i ain't happy!:scream::( I wanna see Gary/Mac on my screen!
I'm dying over here, i was so excited for season 5

Awesome picture btw nypdflackie:thumbsup:

Thanks for the pic nypdflackie!

Gary looks like he's about to crunk. Or break into a rap song :rommie:

Who's that dude on Carmine's right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back