• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh I need to get those Miami books - fast!:D though I'm not sure about the melon shirt haha

And I agree, he was cute back in season 3 and now he is hotter - and deserves this :devil: smiley :lol: Uhh you girls made me an urge to watch an epi from season 4 or 5:lol:

Btw, FallenForFlack, love the avi and the sig:)

More t-shirts. Bwaha.

The suits are quite good looking but there are not enough words to describe the T-shirts. I say we need more of them. They are lacking this season, which is part of the reason last week was awesome.

Uhh you girls made me an urge to watch an epi from season 4 or 5:lol:

Glad to be of service;)

As for seeing me around, I have been a long time lurker but recently decided to share my two cents with the world

I want to watch season 3...

Glad you decided to join in DCgirl07. There can never be too many Ryan lovers.

Hahaha, in the CSI: Miami book "Right to Die" by Jeff Mariotte, it says about Ryan, and I'm reading right from it "In his melon-colored shirt with the tail hanging out, a periwinkle suit, and spiked hair, he could have been one of the models so common in Miami, instead of a cop." Nice to know the author knows he's good looking too. :lol:

HAHA I haven't read that one yet...that's a pretty funny description.

I want to watch season 3...

Glad you decided to join in DCgirl07. There can never be too many Ryan lovers.

I wonder if Togo realizes there's a gaggle of girls on the internet talking incessantly about his t-shirts hahahahaha

I'd be a little freaked if I were him.

But it's ok.

We cool.

Whenever I see him in interviews or whatever he never really strikes me as the type of guy who would even think he looks good, or think that he's all that or whatever. So I end up wondering "I wonder if he knows how many people *girls* are in total LOVE with him?" :lol:

I'd probably be a little freaked too, but yea, we are oh so cool. xD So all is goood.

Wow Jon looked really hot tonight.:drool::drool::drool:

OMG tonight Ryan was beyond hot!
faintthud.gif
That was the greatest combo ever on him! And he had a great part tonight too. I loved the scene with him and the suspect. He kicked ass and took numbers in that scene! Not to mention cause of him they were able to finish the case so they should have showed at the end H thanking him and handing his gun and badge back. Poor Ryan! But he was great tonight, looks and actions. I can't wait to cap that tomorrow! :drool::drool:

faintthud.gif
That was the greatest combo ever on him! And he had a great part tonight too. I loved the scene with him and the suspect. He kicked ass and took numbers in that scene! Not to mention cause of him they were able to finish the case so they should have showed at the end H thanking him and handing his gun and badge back. Poor Ryan! But he was great tonight, looks and actions. I can't wait to cap that tomorrow! :drool::drool:
We probably have to assume Ryan got his badge back given the outcome of the case,for some reason I knew we wouldn't see that or a thank you.
Maybe we will get a big surprise and see it the next new episode,or Ryan will just be back to working without anything being said.

faintthud.gif
We probably have to assume Ryan got his badge back given the outcome of the case,for some reason I knew we wouldn't see that or a thank you.
Maybe we will get a big surprise and see it the next new episode,or Ryan will just be back to working without anything being said.

I wasn't expecting it but it would have been nice, ya know? Yea, he'll probably be back to work without anything being said. When is the next new episode? I hate waiting! They changed the digital tv transition date so we shouldn't have to wait now!

faintthud.gif

I wasn't expecting it but it would have been nice, ya know? Yea, he'll probably be back to work without anything being said. When is the next new episode? I hate waiting! They changed the digital tv transition date so we shouldn't have to wait now!
Ryan being thanked would have been a falling out of my chair moment.
I believe there are at least 2 repeat episodes .

I love your avatar and banner.I thought I would magically learn to make them when I bought Photoshop Elements,but I'm still looking through the instructions:confused:

Last edited:
Oh Ryan was fine tonight!!! Not only was he looking good, he was amazing in the scene with the suspect. I didn't think it would go down that way, but I was still happy. I'm not too upset with the adminstrative leave, because he cracked the case wide open!!

He played their game and he played it well!! GO RYAN!!!!

greatfan said:

:lol: Good point! Poor Ryan never gets a job well done from anyone. 2 repeats? Eh, that sucks! What will I have to look forward to while in class Monday nights then? :p

greatfan said:
I love your avatar and banner.I thought I would magically learn to them when I bought Photoshop Elements,but I'm still looking through the instructions:confused:

Thank you! I didn't make them, I'm not that good! egeria made the icon and Adorable_Crazy made the banner. I tried photoshop but I can't figure it out, lol. I just use photobucket and picnik when I make icons.

greatfan said:

:lol: Good point! Poor Ryan never gets a job well done from anyone. 2 repeats? Eh, that sucks! What will I have to look forward to while in class Monday nights then? :p

Well Flack...there is that running scene in 7.14...yummy! :drool:

greatfan said:

Well Flack...there is that running scene in 7.14...yummy! :drool:

Oh man, I totally forgot to cap that! I'm so sorry! I promised caps and didn't get to it, why didn't someone remind me? Ok, going to try to remember to cap that tomorrow plus the latest epi. If I forget the running scene caps again someone please remind me! I feel bad about it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back