THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

yahoo.gif
WELCOME to you newbies Choups and KDKHm have fun and glad your here:thumbsup:

bonjour et bienvenue Choups and KDKHm =) i hope you all enjoy your time here, this forum est fantastique :thumbsup: lol :lol:

and Choups your English is excellent !

I'm not that new but I never said hello. So hello.

I basically watch LV but am starting to get into NY a bit. Even though I live in FL, I just can't get into Miami(no offense to Miami fans). This is a real cool place to be and you have some real fun and interesting topics to post on.

And I haven't been mod slapped yet so that's always good...

Hi everyone!!
I'm pretty much obsessed with all the CSIs. New York's my favorite though. Love me some Mac Taylor!!
I can't help but be obsessed. it's amazing!!

Welcome to the board, CSIismytruelove. :D

Gary Sinise is the reason I started watching CSI:NY - I'd seen the other two (especially the original), but NY quickly became my favorite. ;)

Hi. I just recently started watching CSI New York marathons on Spike and I just love them. I now own all four seasons..I think I'm hooked. I am a longtime fan of the original CSI, though I'm mourning the loss of Warrick because he was my favorite. I used to watch Miami but I stopped because I never got over Speed's death:( Anyway I love CSI so I think I'm in the right place.

Welcome to the General CSI Discussion forum, FlackDonFlack! :) Make yourself at home and have fun!

Back