**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that we go straight through in March. I think moreover we have another re run or two sometime in April. Like I quoted earlier, so that the season could end in May.
I've read that too. But the Final game of the tournament is always on Monday night. So how can they show it and the game? At least the Final Four is in Michigan and not on the West Coast (where it could start really late for the rest of the country). But if the games starts at 8pm then it's either bye bye CSI or wait till after the game (CSI is at 9 in this timezone).
But back to CSI....Only 14 hours till Presumed Guilty. This one ought to be pretty good and then there's a wait for 7.16 &7.17 which I personally am anxious to see.

The mods have already suggested we stop calling them 'sides' so I suggest we do.....If we don't the site could get into trouble for copyright infiringement and then the show might stop posting them to the site I go to for them.

So, I for one don't want to the spoilers to stop being posted at the site I go to and I highly doubt all of you do as well....so if you want to refer to them, please refer to them as "spoilers"

For those attempting to plot the airing schedule of eps beyond what we know them to be already, Corey emailed me and said as of right now the season finale is set to air on May 18th.

Last edited:
^^So if my math is right, that's four weeks with no episodes. Either they will completely stop for March or just have four random breaks. Maybe that game on Monday nights won't go past 9 o'clock? Er...10 for Easterners. I don't know, I never watch basketball on TV. What would you guys rather have? A whole month with no Miami but all the other episodes right after another? Or sporadic breaks?

I think I would maybe want the sporadic breaks. But I'm not sure.

Edit: No wait...maybe the month long break. Hm....I don't know...

Last edited:
I read somewhere that we go straight through in March. I think moreover we have another re run or two sometime in April. Like I quoted earlier, so that the season could end in May.
I've read that too. But the Final game of the tournament is always on Monday night. So how can they show it and the game? At least the Final Four is in Michigan and not on the West Coast (where it could start really late for the rest of the country). But if the games starts at 8pm then it's either bye bye CSI or wait till after the game (CSI is at 9 in this timezone).

If I remember correctly, the Monday night(Championship) game is April 4th. So I wouldn't bank on having an episode at all that night, new or old. I have been watching the tournament for years and the championship game is all that is on that Monday. So we might get some new episodes in March! At least, logically we have to in order to make the season end in May.

^^So if my math is right, that's four weeks with no episodes. Either they will completely stop for March or just have four random breaks. Maybe that game on Monday nights won't go past 9 o'clock? Er...10 for Easterners. I don't know, I never watch basketball on TV. What would you guys rather have? A whole month with no Miami but all the other episodes right after another? Or sporadic breaks?

I think I would maybe want the sporadic breaks. But I'm not sure.

Edit: No wait...maybe the month long break. Hm....I don't know...

I really hope we don't go four week without episodes, that would be torture. If the season finale is May 18th, that's 3 1/2 months for like 10 episodes, right? So, if there was typically one a week, they would end sooner, so yea, 4 times with no episode? Maybe 5? I just hope they are sporadic breaks! :thumbsup:..Thanks for the update, delkolover!

Guys we are all worrying for nothing......the posted schedule for March Madness has them playing on only ONE Monday and that is April 6th!

It looks like they are playing most of the games on Thrursdays, Fridays and Saturdays....only one of the Final Four games falls on a Monday.

You can view the schedule here: http://www.jazzsports.com/march-madness/march-madness-2009-schedule.php

And if that is the case and we get 25 eps; then other than that April 6 no ep date, we should only get one more repeat especially if the season finale is to air on May 18th.

716 probably won't air until 3/2 w/ one repeat thrown in along the way we should go all the way through to May 18th. Unless of course my math is wrong :lol:

Someone else give it a try :lol:

Last edited:
Of course, the week that I'm in Fort Lauderdale, basically down the street from Miami, there's no new CSI:Miami, or any CSI:Miami... grrr, thanks basketball :(.... I was gonna really get into the whole south Florida feel and watch my favorite show at the same time... oh well.

Guys we are all worrying for nothing......the posted schedule for March Madness has them playing on only ONE Monday and that is April 6th!

It looks like they are playing most of the games on Thrursdays, Fridays and Saturdays....only one of the Final Four games falls on a Monday.

You can view the schedule here: http://www.jazzsports.com/march-madness/march-madness-2009-schedule.php

And if that is the case and we get 25 eps; then other than that April 6 no ep date, we should only get one more repeat especially if the season finale is to air on May 18th.

716 probably won't air until 3/2 w/ one repeat thrown in along the way we should go all the way through to May 18th. Unless of course my math is wrong :lol:

Someone else give it a try :lol:
Thanks for the schedule.Your math seems right to me:thumbsup:
This season seems to be going at warp speed,probably because it's been really good and we have such great episodes coming up.

Last edited:
Ok....so do we have 25 episodes this season?

Tonight being the 15th week there's 15 more weeks including this one until May 18th. So if there's 25 episodes, then there's 10 episodes left including tonight's. So...that means 5 weeks of no Miami-ness. Right? Maybe? Not sure.

Tonight being the 15th week there's 15 more weeks including this one until May 18th. So if there's 25 episodes, then there's 10 episodes left including tonight's. So...that means 5 weeks of no Miami-ness. Right? Maybe? Not sure.

Don't count the next 2 weeks b/c we already know those are going to be repeats. Count the weeks starting in March and skipping April 6th.....there are 11 weeks left then.

So if there are 10 eps left with 11 weeks of possible eps (not counting Feb 16th and 23rd and April 6th b/c we know there are no new eps on those days) til May 18th then there will only be 1 repeat thrown in there somewhere.

Don't count the next 2 weeks b/c we already know those are going to be repeats. Count the weeks starting in March and skipping April 6th.....there are 11 weeks left then.

So if there are 10 eps left with 11 weeks of possible eps (not counting Feb 16th and 23rd and April 6th b/c we know there are no new eps on those days) til May 18th then there will only be 1 repeat thrown in there somewhere.

Ohhh ok I didn't know those days were known. Or I might have. So whatever. But yay!:):):)

Not too bad, but I'm pretty bummed that after tonight's episode is a 2 week break...

I'm hoping this is a quick two week break! What I've read about the next ep. sounds great! I also can't wait to actually see the promotional pics for that one! Still haven't seen any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back