Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
he just looks soo wel.... defined, as if the Greek Gods' sculpted all their deities.... in the form of Eric Szmanda.

And quite the gentleman he is!!!!

You do realise you've just made me drool!

Marg said that he writes thank you notes to people and that "he was raised right". He does seem the perfect gent. Thinking about all the celebrities that turn up to the opening of an envelope or who air their dirty laundry in public, our Eric's a damn good role model.

Just wish I was Jorja...

Well he is from the Midwest/Wisconsin boy, so he probably was raised right. :) It is sometimes said that people from the Midwest are more down to earth.

Yeah he looks really good in that shirt. It seems like on CSI, he dresses in more baggier clothes.

Of course, I am from Wisconsin too. :p

Oh, our lovely "raised right" Eric and Dizz:lol: (btw, I know you all have some Polish roots, so definitely you're the best ones;))

I just love all vids and pics from the latest event 'cause Eric really looked as a real gent and so classy. Szmile, you're right that our guy surely can be a role model - quiet about his privet life, working hard, smart look. What else do we need?

He does seem to be a very down to earth guy, which is so great :) And he does look like a real gent.

I agree Deirdre, what else could you need :D

Oh my!!! LOL

Yep a real gent- something that really I find quite attractive in a person. Maybe thats why I like the actor (and the presentation of the person) as well as Greg.

:drool:

Yep indeedy thats what we all could do with in a superhero- someone who is very like our Eric... I can say ours before all the crazy people say that we dont know him?

Cant think of a good quote- but regardless... yep great role model.

Okay so I think we probably are all thinking the same thing. :lol: I know I once read a fic where Greg was a rock star.

Deirdre, love your banner. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back