Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random SMACked wallpaper I made with all pics of them looking at each other:

NOTE: All words are lyrics and most of the pictures are from season 1. How I miss those days :adore:

And for Adorable_Crazy, a Marg and Billy wallpaper:

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Great walls girls, love them all.
Mitzi, you haven't lost your touch, hope to see more soon :)

Steph, I tried something for you.

fantasic walls desert and axel, keep up the great work:devil:
Jools stunning wall as always:drool:
steph heres my attempt at your request though no where near as gorgeous as Jools:shifty::lol:

Thanks so much Axel, Jools and Mitzi, they are all totally gorgeous, the only problem I have is choosing which of them to use. :lol:

Thanks so much Axel, Jools and Mitzi, they are all totally gorgeous, the only problem I have is choosing which of them to use. :lol:
It would be real hard to decide which one to choose, except for the fact that one of them says "Marge". That might influence your decision. :lol: That fact aside, both of them are beautiful.

i just complete my new blend of calleigh and eric , enjoy !!
lj22.jpg

That is amazing Fanofcalleigh! And to Desert, they are not together :( and Calleigh IS pretty in that picture, even though she was in the hospital.

OH. EM. GEE.

AC: Your Billy/Marg wall is KILLER!! It's SO beautiful....I love how you just simply highlighted the picture; there wasn't a ton of other junk to take away from the smooch we all LOVE watching over and over again. You're amazin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back