Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Destiny, think that was me!!! I appologise to all users and viewers here..

:shifty:

Moving ontowards other Szmanda niceness, has anyone seen any new interviews etc he might've done?

No new interviews as far as I know.

I am still thinking positive on the Greg spoiler front.

Update on Erockster, the social network portion of it is completely gone now. So just the radio station and videos still exist on it. No new interviews, but that is not to say they will not have any still. I know I am keeping my fingers crossed we still get some. :)

Promo for next week...guess what...no Greg. Surprise, surprise. :(

Last edited:
I have news pertaining to the spoilers. I'm posting it in the spoiler thread if you're interested.

Last edited:
Cool on the spoiler news front, Szmile!

On a side note, I found this video, not great quality but, it is of Eric and Jorja at Billy's Star thing walking out. It is filmed by a Jorja fan, FYI. Click for video

Thank you Szmile! You made my day. That was a cute video, although I didn't care for Sara I have nothing against Jorja. I'm glad Eric has such a close friend.

Yeah it really does seem that Jorja and Eric are such great friends. He seems to be such a gentleman to her too, with the arms linked always as they walk out. I never cared for Sara only when she was with Greg, because their off screen friendship really showed well on screen too.

Found another couple videos of WP HWOF induction and you can see Eric briefly in both. go here

Last edited:
Thank for the next vids, Dizz:D

I always liked Sara and her friendship with Greg. It's so nice to see that Jorja and Eric are so close friends:)

Thank for the next vids, Dizz:D

I always liked Sara and her friendship with Greg. It's so nice to see that Jorja and Eric are so close friends:)

Its true, Eric and Jorja almost compliment each other physically by their own body and each others characters.

This sounds so, superfical, and I'm sorry if it does, sorry Eric, and everyone else...but he just looks soo wel.... defined, as if the Greek Gods' sculpted all their deities.... in the form of Eric Szmanda.

And quite the gentleman he is!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back