Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Wow... I'm speechless.

That was hot, :D

I actually don't think I have anything to say after that! Just wow. And coffee, I like it. i really wish we could see more of Heather, she'd be a really good therapist to the CSI's, making several guest appearances, in Cath's office ;). I agree they could talk about anything and make it into something else.

2. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Wow, I DO like it ... yeah probably it is too hot for this board. Waiting, have you thought about make it a longer and post it as a fanfic..;) My brain is on 'overloaded' now ...:lol:

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Now that Catherine is the supervisor I'm thinking she'll need a lot of council. It's not easy filling Grissom's shoes so to speak. I'm sure she'll be turning to Heather for advise and other things as well.

Heather would be so good for her. They need each other in a way that is different from each of them needing men in their lives. I'm also sure that Catherine can give Heather some parenting advise since Heather has visitation with Alison.

4. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I really couldn't agree more with you hhunter! I think what I like the most about this couple/friendship/relationship is how they relate to one another on a level that most people don't understand.

They share a chemistry on so many levels where I can easily see a great friendship if not more. ;) More than anything I like how they have mutual respect for one another.

And... thank you... to everyone! I'm glad you liked my little teaser, but hhunter did tell me it was too hot so I can't do it again! :guffaw: Heheh but thanks... I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

5. ladyhunter

That is so true. On the Marg thread people were asking who Catherine's friends are on the show now that Grissom left. Heather is still in Vegas and is still very much in Cath's life. At least we think she is ;)
    I'm still waiting for a scene where Catherine and Heather meet somewhere and Heather has a bouquet of flowers, something small and understated, just like Heather. :D

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I could totally see Cath and Heather sitting in a café, having a cup of coffee and talking about their day.
    I'd love to see Heather back for a case this season. Cath could go see her or Heather could come to the lab. Ah, the possibilities ... Just imagine the two of them at a crime scene ... :thumbsup::drool:

Oh, and btw, I've written a domestic Cath/Heather story. If you're interested you can find it on fanfiction.net.

7. ladyhunter

I think there could have so much to be explored between the two women.

From the first time they met in Slaves of Las Vegas the two women had an instant connection, a bond and a friendship. They connected and shared things about each other from the first moment they met.

Their bond is different than how either one of them connects with men. I think they need each other even if it's just as friends. But it would be nice to see some flirting, and light banter again between them again. Although I'm sure it wouldn't happen on the show. :(

8. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Totally agree with hhunter. Interesting 'cos there is running very similar discussion on Cath/Sara thread. The problem is (and i've already said on the other thread) that TPTB seems to be a little bit paranoid and ANY (even a light) evidence of anything that may suggest 'inappropriate' (= lesbian/gay) sub context so I think we can only dream about any closer contact between two characters with the same sex ...:wtf:
    honestly i'm surprised that they let them be alone together in one room ... wow!!!:eek: :devil:

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Ok, finally I need to write here. I'm shipping Cath and Heather for a long time and I have even one AU fic with them...

I adore this ship - the bound which we saw in SoLV was something really amazing. They're just perfect together. It's sad that we hadn't seen more between them. Cath and Lady Heather are very strong but in their own way which can unite them on many levels (sorry, here's night and mind is working:devil:). I'm afraid hhunter that you're right that in future we won't see more between them:(

10. ladyhunter

I agree with you totally. They had an instant connection and instant chemistry. Like I said, different than any man. And I'm sure they can do more for each other than any man can. ;) :evil:
    Yes it is a shame that Lady Heather isn't on CSI anymore. (You never know, but I'm not counting on it)

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Unfortunately after Grissom's departure we won't see Lady Heather anymore:( But still I can imagine her in the eps without Grissom... Like Catherine needs some help with case and the only person who she can call is Heather or maybe see each other in unexpected situation. In my mind I have so many possibilites for them to see again and making their relations deeper than we had seen in the show... Yeah, we can only keep on dreaming:(

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I think it's a pity that Lady Heather's appearance is dependant on Grissom. She was a great character, and it would be nice to see her back and it NOT being to do with Grissom.

After all, as far as we know, she's still in Vegas